Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 08-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Depth Chart

What do you Warrior fans think Nelly will use for the depth chart? And what would you like to see done?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Depth Chart

i wanted to wait a little longer on this but iam sure this offseason for the warriors is done

Starting lineup should be

Pg-Monta Ellis-this is his year he will have the green light and he must show that he can be a better point gaurd

Sg-Stephen Jackson-hes gained some weight and he says hes stronger then ever so his defense should also be better i want him to continue his point forward mentality

Sf-Kelenna Azubuike-showed last year that he can play this is a contract year for him so lets see if he plays better

Pf-Anthony Randolph-He killed it in the summer league he is the future of this franchise not ellis or curry i expect a great year from randolph

C-Andres Biedrins-he gets better every year he plays but i think he just maxed out i expect atleast a 10 and 10 season from him

Sixth Man-Corey Maggatte-i dont fully hate him like other warrior fans do if anything just for his contract which is why he will play 30 min per game

backup point-Stephen Currylets see what he can do...as you may or may not know iam not to big one this guy hopefully he proves me wrong

Backup SG-Anthony Marrow-I can see him switching back and forth with Buike in the starting lineup he has a lot of heart and has great work ethic hopefully he can improve defensivly

Backup Center-Ronny Turiaf-nothing much to say about him except for energy,blocks and defense

Backup Pf-Brandon Wright-Havent heard a damn thing from him all offseason while his main compettion for the starting PF spot is doing great brandon needs to gain weight he looks the same as when he did in college he needs to show toughness as well lets see what happens this year

Bench-Deavan George-dont expect much from him he should be bought out

also not sure if Watson is signing or getting traded but hes a solid back up point hopefully nellie doesnt get the "smart" idea to put watson,ellis,curry on the floor all at the same time
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

c'mon warrior fans lets get some activity in this forum
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #4
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

I can't really argue with you on that, but I would like to see Acie Law get some minutes aswell. Great activity and energy, mostly defensively, of the bench.
But then again, what does defensively mean, and Warriors got their share of good guards right now.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:43 PM   #5
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

I think it will look something like this

PG Ellis - Curry - Watson
SG Morrow - Azubuike
SF Jackson - Maggette
PF Randolph - Wright
C Biedrins - Turiaf - Moore