Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
JellyBean
College superstar
 
JellyBean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 4,408
JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Congrats, Candace and Shelden

They welcome to the world a little girl....and Candace might play this year, if she is given clearance by her doctors. Dang!! Can't my Seattle team catch a break!

But anyway, congrats, Shelden and Candace
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #2
mamba24
read this you homer
 
mamba24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,502
mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Congrats, Candace and Shelden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
They welcome to the world a little girl....and Candace might play this year, if she is given clearance by her doctors. Dang!! Can't my Seattle team catch a break!

But anyway, congrats, Shelden and Candace

that worthless ugly fk is a dad? damn did she dig shrek o what.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
JellyBean
College superstar
 
JellyBean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 4,408
JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Congrats, Candace and Shelden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
that worthless ugly fk is a dad? damn did she dig shrek o what.


He must have the Magic Stick or something. All I know is, Shelden is one lucky SOB!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:58 AM   #4
Geandily
Local High School Star
 
Geandily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,562
Geandily has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Congrats, Candace and Shelden

Nobody cares about Women's Basketball. The only threads over 2 pages are about which one of the players is "HOTTER". Some sports are more entertaining when played by women, Tennis and Volleyball come to mind as well as gymnastics and diving. NOT because they're sexy or whatever when they do them but because it's actually more entertaining.


Basketball is not one of those sports. I don't know why, it's just not interesting in the least, it's like watching highschoolers play.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
purple32gold
S.W.E.D.
 
purple32gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: eugene, or
Posts: 440
purple32gold has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Congrats, Candace and Shelden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
Nobody cares about Women's Basketball. The only threads over 2 pages are about which one of the players is "HOTTER". Some sports are more entertaining when played by women, Tennis and Volleyball come to mind as well as gymnastics and diving. NOT because they're sexy or whatever when they do them but because it's actually more entertaining.


Basketball is not one of those sports. I don't know why, it's just not interesting in the least, it's like watching highschoolers play.
i think it has to do mostly with the low scoring games and lack of defensive effort. wnba bigs have such terrible control over the ball when they have it they rarely ever have any go to post moves and just kinda chuck the ball up. wnba teams are centered around one star athletes a lot more than the nba is and it hurts your team to have one great player with a bunch of scrubs.
purple32gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
Love The WNBA
Banned
 
Love The WNBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 233
Love The WNBA has decent reputation
Default Re: Congrats, Candace and Shelden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
Nobody cares about Women's Basketball. The only threads over 2 pages are about which one of the players is "HOTTER". Some sports are more entertaining when played by women, Tennis and Volleyball come to mind as well as gymnastics and diving. NOT because they're sexy or whatever when they do them but because it's actually more entertaining.


Basketball is not one of those sports. I don't know why, it's just not interesting in the least, it's like watching highschoolers play.
Shut the f*ck up that's not true. I would bet my right nipple that player in the WNBA would dribble circles around you.

WNBA>you.
Love The WNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #7
Al Yankovic
Banned
 
Al Yankovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 47
Al Yankovic has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Congrats, Candace and Shelden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
that worthless ugly fk is a dad? damn did she dig shrek o what.

Al Yankovic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy