Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 05-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Congrats, Candace and Shelden

They welcome to the world a little girl....and Candace might play this year, if she is given clearance by her doctors. Dang!! Can't my Seattle team catch a break!

But anyway, congrats, Shelden and Candace
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #2
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Congrats, Candace and Shelden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
They welcome to the world a little girl....and Candace might play this year, if she is given clearance by her doctors. Dang!! Can't my Seattle team catch a break!

But anyway, congrats, Shelden and Candace

that worthless ugly fk is a dad? damn did she dig shrek o what.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24

He must have the Magic Stick or something. All I know is, Shelden is one lucky SOB!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:58 AM   #4
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

Nobody cares about Women's Basketball. The only threads over 2 pages are about which one of the players is "HOTTER". Some sports are more entertaining when played by women, Tennis and Volleyball come to mind as well as gymnastics and diving. NOT because they're sexy or whatever when they do them but because it's actually more entertaining.

Basketball is not one of those sports. I don't know why, it's just not interesting in the least, it's like watching highschoolers play.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
purple32gold
S.W.E.D.

purple32gold has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
Nobody cares about Women's Basketball. The only threads over 2 pages are about which one of the players is "HOTTER". Some sports are more entertaining when played by women, Tennis and Volleyball come to mind as well as gymnastics and diving. NOT because they're sexy or whatever when they do them but because it's actually more entertaining.

Basketball is not one of those sports. I don't know why, it's just not interesting in the least, it's like watching highschoolers play.
i think it has to do mostly with the low scoring games and lack of defensive effort. wnba bigs have such terrible control over the ball when they have it they rarely ever have any go to post moves and just kinda chuck the ball up. wnba teams are centered around one star athletes a lot more than the nba is and it hurts your team to have one great player with a bunch of scrubs.
purple32gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
Love The WNBA
Banned

Love The WNBA has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily

Shut the f*ck up that's not true. I would bet my right nipple that player in the WNBA would dribble circles around you.

WNBA>you.
Love The WNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #7
Al Yankovic
Banned

Al Yankovic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24

Al Yankovic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: