Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 10-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Who will be trade first?

Which one do you guys thinks will be shipped. Monta ou Captain Jack?

I'll say captain Jack and I'd like they trade him for captain Kirk
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who will be trade first?

Why Kirk?

You'd then have Monta/Kirk/Steph Curry/CJ Watson/Acie Law/etc/etc/etc/etc
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Why Kirk?

You'd then have Monta/Kirk/Steph Curry/CJ Watson/Acie Law/etc/etc/etc/etc

With Kirk as the starting PG, you can move Ellis to sg. Have CJ and Curry as backup and I'm not sure Law and Claxton will see any playing time except if someone got injured.
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

With Kirk as the point, then I think it may work. Kirk has the ability to guard shooting guards and has shown that he's an above average defender. For me, I'd much rather move Ellis than Jackson. This whole Curry/Ellis backcourt issue is because of Ellis' inability to guard his position. No matter how much you spin it, Ellis is a 6'3 shooting guard and no SG at his size has become a star player at the position worth $11M a year. Sure you could bring up Iverson, but he played point the majority of his career (Philly) where he averaged 7 assists per game. Ellis won't come close to 7 a game..ever.

I'd try to move Monta to the Bobcats, along with Brandan Wright, for Raja Bell and Boris Diaw. Two guys that really exceled in the uptempo game while they were in Phoenix. Diaw can rebound, block shots, defend, dribble and pass the ball from the SF position. Bell is tough defender than can knock down 3 pointers. Curry, Jax, Diaw, Wright and Biedrins would be the best line up with Bell, Azubuike, Watson, Turiaf and Moore off the bench.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: