Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-22-2006, 02:14 PM   #31
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The game is actually being played the full 60 minutes and the players are going all out with no stoppage.

Like I said....merely being in motion doesnt make what youre doing exciting.

Id be suprised if hockey even has a national TV deal in 20 years. hell im not sure it does now. What is it on? OLN or something?
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:15 PM   #32
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
I am losing hopes on the Eagles season watching this bs.

Just look at this brutal schedule the eagles have to face at the end..

Nov 26 @Indianapolis
Dec 4 Carolina
Dec 10 @Washington
Dec 17 @N.Y. Giants
Dec 25 @Dallas
Dec 31 Atlanta
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:26 PM   #33
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

WTF?? Eagles kill themselves. The announcers are giving TB too much credit for that play.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:37 PM   #34
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

This Falcons-Steelers game is as wild as it gets.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #35
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

Man, I am so glad I didn't just smash my keyboard over that INT.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:04 PM   #36
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

whats wrong withe the eagles
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:11 PM   #37
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

eagles are on the board. sparked by a 40 yd run from mcnabb.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:22 PM   #38
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

holy s h i t, the texans actually look like a good team today. Offense and defense has been solid so far.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:24 PM   #39
hotsizzle
Superstar

mcnabb runnin alot today
Old 10-22-2006, 03:27 PM   #40
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Panthers have dropped like 3 picks.....
Old 10-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

what a catch by chad johnson
Old 10-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #42
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I cant believe the Bengals pulled that ****. 4th and 1 they get 32 yards from Chad Johnson laying out for it.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:29 PM   #43
hotsizzle
Superstar

17-14 tampa. Philly finally finding their offense back
Old 10-22-2006, 03:30 PM   #44
hotsizzle
Superstar

mcnabb was vomiting a few mins ago. they call a timeout, they come back in, he throws a td. thats why i luv that dude
Old 10-22-2006, 03:32 PM   #45
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Carson to TJ for six.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: