Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-20-2009, 04:31 PM   #76
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL week 2

Gore just ****ted on the Seahawks.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #77
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Is this a joke? Just curious..did you not watch the game? The Jets played A+ defense throughout..He did play like sh!t but it was due to the Jets Defense and the pressure they put on him all game.
I watched the entire Buffalo game and the announcers pointed out multiple times how he has a new back step when he passes and doesn't not step into his throws now...

I wouldn't rule him out for anything right now of coarse, but there could be a chance that he just isn't the same...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #78
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Tom Brady will never be the same. He looks rusty and he just played like straight up trash. I'll take Peyton and Brees over him any day. Big time win for the Jets and you better believe Patriots will be ready for the game in New England. Brady got out played by a rook.. LOL

I totally and utterly agree. This one game, this single game showed me how incredibly horrible Tom Brady is as a quarterback. Peyton and Brees are far and away the better quarterbacks. They combine for a total of one Superbowl win to Tom Brady's three, but that doesn't matter at all. Not this time, not today. At this point in his career, I would take 22 quarterbacks over Brady. He's washed up, he's slow, and he's a bum. He's completely worthless as a human being. Gisele? Gutter trash. He probably sucker punches elderly people and drop kicks new born puppies, too.

And don't even get me started on his trash talking. F*cking big mouthed p*ssy he is.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #79
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

8 minute 92 yard game opening drive by Pittsburgh, capped off by a 3rd and 1 TD pass from Roethlisburger to Spath, to take a 7-0 lead
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #80
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

My Bucs are f*cking blowing right now.
TMT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #81
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Over/under for picks thrown by Cutler? I'm going 5.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #82
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I watched the entire Buffalo game and the announcers pointed out multiple times how he has a new back step when he passes and doesn't not step into his throws now...

I wouldn't rule him out for anything right now of coarse, but there could be a chance that he just isn't the same...

Week 2..nuff said..he hasn't been stepping into most of this throws but that will change as he gets more comfortable..he hasnt played in a year..cut him a slack..He is still the best QB in the league.

Last edited by TruthKGRay3412 : 09-20-2009 at 04:40 PM.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #83
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why at the Patriots you bitch? Did you expect them to go 16-0 again,that would've been nice but a perfect season does not equal a superbowl ring..thats how i'll justify this loss.

Tom Brady with one of the worst games of his career,I wont fault him too much though because Welker was out and Jets played awesome D.
Go cry pussy boy. Your Patriots got spanked like little girls by a rookie QB and the NY Jets. Eat it and shut up. Thanks.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #84
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Go cry pussy boy. Your Patriots got spanked like little girls by a rookie QB and the NY Jets. Eat it and shut up. Thanks.

How's Jay Cutler doing?
Old 09-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #85
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
You say that like it was a fluke.

Completely different Jets team (read: way better offensively and defensively) than previous years.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #86
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

Completely different Jets team (read: way better offensively and defensively) than previous years.

Seriously,kids a jackass..acting like the Patriots are invincible at Week 2 with Brady coming off knee surgery..if this was Week 10 and the Jets spanked us like this i'd be more concerned but its very early and Brady still needs a couple more weeks to feel comfortable.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #87
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
How's Jay Cutler doing?
Not well, but I'm not calling people a bitch over it. I'm a Colts fans mainly anyway.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #88
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

Quote:
Seriously,kids a jackass..acting like the Patriots are invincible at Week 2 with Brady coming off knee surgery..if this was Week 10 and the Jets spanked us like this i'd be more concerned but its very early and Brady still needs a couple more weeks to feel comfortable.
That week 11 rematch is going to be great. Can't wait to see how Sanchez handles the foxborough pressure/a Pats team looking for revenge.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #89
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

Oh yeah, I agree. The Jets are much better than in the past. I just know a lot of Patriots fans and they were going on all week about how the Patriots will destroy the Jets because of this "motivation" or something. It's also funny because the media was gushing over the Patriots after beating the Bills.

Last edited by Undisputed : 09-20-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #90
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Excuses, excuses. The only reason you're being so defensive is because I'm sure you're one of the people who thought this would be a given win like most others(especially since you made a thread about the trash talking.) Seriously, stop trying to comfort yourself. It's no big deal, week 2 loss like you said.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: