Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2009, 05:15 AM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lamar Doom Indian (EXPOSED)

Found this picture on his facebook. Knew he was full of sh*t...

EXPOSED...OWNED...

Alive Indians>Dead Indians
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:23 AM   #2
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lamar Doom Indian (EXPOSED)

i guess i'm relieved, i can stop putting on this white boy facade. i got all those pictures off some shmuck's myspace page, i just always wanted to know what it felt like to view the world (and YES, represent myself okay?) as a plucky young white man. i'd love to tell you it was all some social experiment but the truth is i'm pretty mixed up inside. this is a break down and a break through, and as much as i hate you right now marlo, for outting me, i know in the long haul this is gonna make me a better guy. i'm out of here until this all blows over, hopefully you'll realize that not everything i said was a white (pun intended) lie.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #3
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sorry for exposing you but you did get owned. you did a really good job of pretending to be a white dude. you are really like 16 or some sh*t?

a pic of Lamar Doom cousin aka Jeevan

EXPOSED

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 09-21-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:29 AM   #4
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm 26 according to your calender but my people believe your star mapping and time scale are laughable.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:31 AM   #5
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I'm 26 according to your calender but my people believe your star mapping and time scale are laughable.

In indian, you're really 304, right?
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:31 AM   #6
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Your people are f*cking Indian, you don't know sh*t about the real world.

Indians like Lamar Doom, Steve, PB, Glove, J$, Dasher, etc. are what's wrong with ISH.

We need to expose/ban all Indian Posters.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:32 AM   #7
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
you did a really good job of pretending to be a white dude.

my "character" was loosely based on Han Solo, Ferris Bueller, and Kevin Arnold
Old 09-21-2009, 05:32 AM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Here is a pic of young 'Fraud Doom'

EXPOSED
Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 AM   #9
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Wow. This aint cool yall. I'm Indian and this thread kind of offends me......
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:34 AM   #10
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

my hair was so managable back then
Old 09-21-2009, 05:34 AM   #11
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Lamar Doom aka Exposed Indian you are virgin? yes or no.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:36 AM   #12
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
no offense intended.

just had to call out lamar for lying to us all.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:36 AM   #13
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Lamar Doom aka Exposed Indian you are virgin? yes or no.

definitely still holding the sacred first nut which i shall release into my wife when my capacity for love has developed enough (and I find a wife)
Old 09-21-2009, 05:37 AM   #14
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa

you're one of the good ones, i only have a problem with american indians.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:38 AM   #15
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
definitely still holding the sacred first nut which i shall release into my wife when my capacity for love has developed enough (and I find a wife)

Well put
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: