Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2009, 05:39 AM   #16
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lamar Doom Indian (EXPOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
definitely still holding the sacred first nut which i shall release into my wife when my capacity for love has developed enough (and I find a wife)
dude uve been

roasted/outed/exposed/owned/worked/whipped/bopped/duped/tricked/burned

time to retire. or everyone will know who u are and expose you...
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:39 AM   #17
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
no offense intended.

just had to call out lamar for lying to us all.

Good point. Call his ass out.....

Quote:
you're one of the good ones, i only have a problem with american indians.

Good point. Call there asses out....

thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:46 AM   #18
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who cares if his indian

Sure the whole facade probably wasn't necessary but if anything it's just a reflection of how little people on this board can tolerate foreigners...

AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:51 AM   #19
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good i think i retired lamar fraud.

he hasn't posted for at least 15 minutes and he just deleted his facebook account. i still had his screen name so I IMed him:

marlostanfield: Yo
Lamar Doom: Hey, A/S/L?
marlostanfield: it's me marlo, from ISH
Lamar Doom: Hey marlo, whats up?
marlostanfield: Are you Indian?
Lamar Doom: Yeah I just told you I was...
marlostanfield: EXPOSED, VIRGIN
marlostanfield: you are owned so bad, i think you should retire..
Lamar Doom: look, i lied okay? i just want to post about basketball and have fun on ISH...does it really matter?
marlostanfield: dude everyone is going to expose all of your posts, i just kicked you out of the fantasy football league and myself and other posters PMed Jeff to ban you...ps this will be our exchange on AIM because you're BANNED...OWNED
Old 09-21-2009, 05:55 AM   #20
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
but i paid you 500 dollars to get in the fantasy league!
dude i'll send u back 100 or something.

seriously you're embarrassing yourself, i just posted the transcript of our AIM convo so everyone can see how bad you've been exposed.

quit exposing yourself.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:41 AM   #21
Unknown
I hit open layups

Unknown has an OK reputation so far

Marlo, are you also the guy who 'exposed' Primetime a while back and threatened to e-mail his boss if he didn't leave the forum? God, how much has ISH consumed your life? It's pathetic enough that people masquerade themselves as somebody else, but what I honestly think is more pathetic is that you feel the need to give out the identities of people for no other reason than because you have nothing better to do with your time other than to think you're making someone else look like a fool when really, you yourself look like a complete fool by thinking you're 'exposing' someone for lying on the internet; as if nobody has ever done that in it's entire history. You're just as pathetic as those guys.
Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:46 AM   #22
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
Marlo, are you also the guy who 'exposed' Primetime a while back and threatened to e-mail his boss if he didn't leave the forum? God, how much has ISH consumed your life? It's pathetic enough that people masquerade themselves as somebody else, but what I honestly think is more pathetic is that you feel the need to give out the identities of people for no other reason than because you have nothing better to do with your time other than to think you're making someone else look like a fool when really, you yourself look like a complete fool by thinking you're 'exposing' someone for lying on the internet; as if nobody has ever done that in it's entire history. You're just as pathetic as those guys.

I'm about 80% sure this is a joke. If it's serious though, shame on you Marlo, I don't like you any more.
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:46 AM   #23
Mista Kool
Rape Is Wrong

Mista Kool has not been impressing people

Almost 8,000 posts in 19 months can't be healthy for a person. I bet Inside Hoops is his entire social life.

Mista Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:46 AM   #24
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

owned and boosticated. nobody elected you sherlock f*cking holmes. you were nominated OTC camp counsellor but that doesn't make you judge, jury, and executioner.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #25
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
takes long hard look in mirror...

life changing sh*t ^^
Old 09-21-2009, 07:01 AM   #26
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
owned and boosticated. nobody elected you sherlock f*cking holmes. you were nominated OTC concentration camp counsellor but that doesn't make you judge, jury, and executioner.
Well, he probably thinks otherwise.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #27
Mista Kool
Rape Is Wrong

Could someone please tell me what the hell cam2cam means?

Old 09-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #28
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

I like you,

do you like me?
Old 09-21-2009, 07:26 AM   #29
Mista Kool
Rape Is Wrong

You're o.k.

Now the Indian guy....he's quite the hottie.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:29 AM   #30
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow, either you're amazing at misleading people or I'm just too gullible, but that summer league thread totally convinced me that you're a white guy. You would make a brilliant telemarketer..
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: