Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #31
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lamar Doom Indian (EXPOSED)

Levis - i know you mean well but what the f*ck...? this chump just got owned and exposed and you're patting him on the back.

i feel bad for the random dude with the fruity socks who had his pictures jacked.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #32
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Levis - i know you mean well but what the f*ck...? this chump just got owned and exposed and you're patting him on the back.

i feel bad for the random dude with the fruity socks who had his pictures jacked.

I'm not disagreeing with you, and yea, we should tell that guy with the funky socks.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:33 AM   #33
Unknown
I hit open layups

Unknown has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Mind explaining how he got owned? He lied. Like you haven't either. If I were as lonely as you, and needed anything to fill that void, I bet I could 'expose' and 'own' you as well. You did nothing. You're nothing but a joke.
Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:35 AM   #34
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
Mind explaining how he got owned? He lied. Like you haven't either. If I were as lonely as you, and needed anything to fill that void, I bet I could 'expose' and 'own' you as well. You did nothing. You're nothing but a joke.
Dude, shut the hell up. This whole thread was an entire f*cking joke, to see how many idiots would actually believe them.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #35
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

:|
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #36
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he's actually a friend of a work friend who i kind of want to be like... okay, i kind of want to be him. maybe inside him. it's a really weird time for me right now.
I hear you though, I wouldn't wear those socks on halloween.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #37
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
He got owned because he pretended to be someone he's not. He's been posting pictures of himself that aren't even really him.. He's been lying about his job, life, etc. Should I have NOT exposed him when he confided in me and finally broke down to me?

I like ISH way too much to not do something about that...

This guy (lamar fraud) is a straight up brown clown from india town.

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 09-21-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:40 AM   #38
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
he's actually a friend of a work friend who i kind of want to be like... okay, i kind of want to be him. maybe inside him. it's a really weird time for me right now.

What socks? Show me.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:43 AM   #39
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
straight up your posts smell like curry.

fraud doom time to create a new alias and pretend to be a black guy from chicago or some sh*t...

i can't believe i sent u vids of myself.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:45 AM   #40
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Gone send me some vids!! I feel left out.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:45 AM   #41
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
What socks? Show me.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 09-21-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:50 AM   #42
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Quote:

Here, there's nothing wrong with them sort of socks! I don't own a 'normal' pair of sock. I get all my socks and underbags here..... www.topman.co.uk

I'm wearing these ones the day.......

Old 09-21-2009, 07:56 AM   #43
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
Gone send me some vids!! I feel left out.
dude they're kinda private...but maybe once we get to know each other...

what to get EXPOSED some more lamar?

marlostanfield: I unblocked you just to ask you if you want to kill yourself since i've exposed you?
lamar doom: dude i seriously just want to move on. i'll stop posting in threads you started if you want...please just chill
marlostanfield: Javeed you are ****ing scum, you think you can get away with **** like this? i'm going to tell every single member of ISH that you are a fraud and really just an Indian teenager with no life.
lamar doom: okay Cinnamon Star, do as you wish...
marlostanfield: don't do not call me by my birth name Javeed.
lamar doom: i really just want to move on with my life and ISH. please just leave me alone.
marlostanfield: kill yourself than we'll move on.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:57 AM   #44
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He guys can't you see that hiding behind another persona is really a cry for help? We should be coming to the aid of poor Lamar (his real name is Mood Ramal btw) instead of castigating him for this fraud. Besides, he's not a bad guy at all. He lives in Bangalore and works customer service for US Airways. He got me bumped to first class once.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #45
Love The WNBA
Banned

Love The WNBA has decent reputation

Quote:
dude they're kinda private...but maybe once we get to know each other...

what to get EXPOSED some more lamar?

marlostanfield: I unblocked you just to ask you if you want to kill yourself since i've exposed you?
lamar doom: dude i seriously just want to move on. i'll stop posting in threads you started if you want...please just chill
marlostanfield: Javeed you are ****ing scum, you think you can get away with **** like this? i'm going to tell every single member of ISH that you are a fraud and really just an Indian teenager with no life.
lamar doom: okay Cinnamon Star, do as you wish...
marlostanfield: don't do not call me by my birth name Javeed.
lamar doom: i really just want to move on with my life and ISH. please just leave me alone.
marlostanfield: kill yourself than we'll move on.
Wow...you just owned the sh*t out of him. Talk about EXPOSURE.
Love The WNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: