Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2009, 07:45 AM   #106
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox
 
Kebab Stall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Grizz-mania
Posts: 10,760
Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

I think if PB was "exposed" by a more established poster, than I doubt he would be catching as much heat as Shamgod is.

This forum jumps at the chance to make fun of and belittle new posters. It's always been that way.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:06 AM   #107
God Shamgod
I hit open 5-footers
 
God Shamgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 257
God Shamgod has decent reputationGod Shamgod has decent reputation
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I think if PB was "exposed" by a more established poster, than I doubt he would be catching as much heat as Shamgod is.

This forum jumps at the chance to make fun of and belittle new posters. It's always been that way.
Its like these guys are jealous or wish it was them that found out about the real PB, denial is a sad thing.
God Shamgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 AM   #108
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox
 
Kebab Stall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Grizz-mania
Posts: 10,760
Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Shamgod
Its like these guys are jealous or wish it was them that found out about the real PB, denial is a sad thing.
I wouldn't go that far, but they would more likely be the ones having a field day if 'one of their own' done this.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:13 AM   #109
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,121
JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I think if PB was "exposed" by a more established poster, than I doubt he would be catching as much heat as Shamgod is.

This forum jumps at the chance to make fun of and belittle new posters. It's always been that way.

you honestly think PB is a 16 year old kid who has been trolling these boards since he was ten?

that is more likely than some kid jokingly saying he is PB on a Facebook group page to get a laugh?

don't you think, maybe, just maybe, if PB wanted to avoid being 'exposed' he wouldn't have made such bold statements on Facebook?

I mean, if I am pretending to be a black dude with a kid to a bunch of posters, am I really gonna go join the Facebook page of said posters, then expose myself as a teenage NRI to all the Facebook ISH group members.

Really? REALLY?

It doesn't add up. People are just a lil too horny to 'expose' each other and be a part of an 'epic thread.'

And no longterm posters are hating on newbies. They are simply pointing out that maybe Shamgod is less than educated on PB's volume of work, his comments, his opinions, his stories, his background. It is the little cues in people's posts that help us understand who they are. If you have been reading PB for years, which many of us unfortunately have, you'd know he's been around forever, you'd know him to be slightly older than the 10 years to 16 years of age some would have you believe his ISH career spanned.

But common sense will always be drowned out by the cries for the next big laugh.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:21 AM   #110
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox
 
Kebab Stall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Grizz-mania
Posts: 10,760
Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you honestly think PB is a 16 year old kid who has been trolling these boards since he was ten?

that is more likely than some kid jokingly saying he is PB on a Facebook group page to get a laugh?

don't you think, maybe, just maybe, if PB wanted to avoid being 'exposed' he wouldn't have made such bold statements on Facebook?

I mean, if I am pretending to be a black dude with a kid to a bunch of posters, am I really gonna go join the Facebook page of said posters, then expose myself as a teenage NRI to all the Facebook ISH group members.

Really? REALLY?

It doesn't add up. People are just a lil too horny to 'expose' each other and be a part of an 'epic thread.'

And no longterm posters are hating on newbies. They are simply pointing out that maybe Shamgod is less than educated on PB's volume of work, his comments, his opinions, his stories, his background. It is the little cues in people's posts that help us understand who they are. If you have been reading PB for years, which many of us unfortunately have, you'd know he's been around forever, you'd know him to be slightly older than the 10 years to 16 years of age some would have you believe his ISH career spanned.

But common sense will always be drowned out by the cries for the next big laugh.
I don't really care who PB is. I ignore him most of the time and whether he's a 6'4 black guy, a 5'6 indian or pasty white fat kid, doesn't bother me, because he's still a moron.

I'm just saying, since Shamgod is a completely unknown poster, a lot of other posters are quick to jump on him and criticise. If another, more established poster done what Shamgod did, he wouldn't be getting as much criticism.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #111
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,121
JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I don't really care who PB is. I ignore him most of the time and whether he's a 6'4 black guy, a 5'6 indian or pasty white fat kid, doesn't bother me, because he's still a moron.

I'm just saying, since Shamgod is a completely unknown poster, a lot of other posters are quick to jump on him and criticise. If another, more established poster done what Shamgod did, he wouldn't be getting as much criticism.

I disagree, the guy who exposed Handsome Man wasn't a regular poster, his seniority never came into the equation. That is a lame excuse, the facts are what they are, and that is what people are going on.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:41 AM   #112
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,494
PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

I've been on this board since '01.

Really, how does a posteer with a '08 or '09 got room to speak on me? That's certainly baffling.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:42 AM   #113
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox
 
Kebab Stall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Grizz-mania
Posts: 10,760
Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I disagree, the guy who exposed Handsome Man wasn't a regular poster, his seniority never came into the equation. That is a lame excuse, the facts are what they are, and that is what people are going on.
So?

That's not this time around, where the newer posters have been called out on only being around for a short time. Sure, it does come in to play because PB has been around such a long time, but the older posters do not know who PB is. They've never seen him, they don't know what he looks like.

Also, using VC is a poor example. He took pictures straight from the net and anyone could view them. These 'alledged' photos of PB are from a facebook account that only Shamgod has had access to. No one else has been able to view this account. And there's certainly no way anyone else is going to be able to view Jash's account now, because there's no way he's going to blindly accept anyone as a friend.

Anyway, I don't think this jash kid is PB. PB has been around for some time and if that is him in the pic, then that would mean PB would have been much younger than he already is.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:08 AM   #114
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP
 
AtticusPigeon11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 655
AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Although, I second the sentiments by GoBB, I was 12 when i was trollin the ezboards. and kind of indian.
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #115
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,121
JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall

Anyway, I don't think this jash kid is PB. PB has been around for some time and if that is him in the pic, then that would mean PB would have been much younger than he already is.

so are in agreement with the people you are railing against?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:12 AM   #116
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox
 
Kebab Stall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Grizz-mania
Posts: 10,760
Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
so are in agreement with the people you are railing against?
I agree that this isn't PB, but I don't agree with calling the newer posters idiots and morons just because they haven't been around here as long.

If they want to believe that this is PB, then fine, whatever, they can. They've got their reasons and their evidence. No need to call them idiots just because they haven't been around as long.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #117
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,121
JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I agree that this isn't PB, but I don't agree with calling the newer posters idiots and morons just because they haven't been around here as long.

If they want to believe that this is PB, then fine, whatever, they can. They've got their reasons and their evidence. No need to call them idiots just because they haven't been around as long.


I think it is their reasoning (or failure to listen to reason) that has people arguing, not their seniority. Read the threads.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #118
sergiorodriguez
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

You people dont get it. So this Jash Shah was just pretending to be PB and wanted to get caught to frame PB as himself? So why did he only add one guy, God Shamgod to his friendslist? Why didn't he add the whole ISH group? If he wanted to frame PB he did it very passively, and it was a big chance no one on ISH would even see those pics if god shamgod didnt post them. It is far more likely he just got caught in a lie, like all pathological liars eventually do.


And incase all you long time veteran posters didn't realize it, PB is a pathological liar. Do you think he actually went clubbing with Lebron, or even goes to clubs at all, he starts posting his after club threads at like midnight for godssakes! PB lies his ass off about everything, he finally got caught on it lol

Last edited by sergiorodriguez : 09-22-2009 at 11:56 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #119
sergiorodriguez
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Shamgod
Its like these guys are jealous or wish it was them that found out about the real PB, denial is a sad thing.
It's exactly that, they don't like new people coming here and stealing their thunder. All of this opposition is denial, don't let them convince you otherwise.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:48 PM   #120
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,224
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Yes sham god the all american linebacker. I'm not only jealous you "exposed" PB before i did because I wish i was first. I'm also jealous you played div 1 college football and tackled some nfl players that I might have drafted in FF at one point in time.

I'm also jealous that you're time on this site has largely been devoted to PB and nothing else. Sports in general? Team forum? Video games? Off court discussions? You probably could count on 2 hands how many posts you have here in regards to that. But PB? Because my bad you lurked here for a long time and he pissed you off (as a lurker? comedy) so when you saw a chance to expose him? Boom.

I know I know you're gonna try to contribute to the board and post more. But hey whats one more posted about PB (you replying to this).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I agree that this isn't PB, but I don't agree with calling the newer posters idiots and morons just because they haven't been around here as long.

If they want to believe that this is PB, then fine, whatever, they can. They've got their reasons and their evidence. No need to call them idiots just because they haven't been around as long.

Thier reasons and evidence is faulty. Its like a new poster saying GOBB is a troll who never talks about sports. All I do is clown people. Regulars would disagree because they've posted with me for an extended period of time. Some would say I rarely clown, roast posters like I used too. A new poster would have zero sense in that. So your post is basically say they are RIGHT in feeling I'm a troll who doesnt talk about sports? Come on.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy