Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: Anybody dressing up for Halloween?

I think I might dress up this year. My son is going as Elmo, I want to stay with a semi theme. Or I might dress up like Napoleon Dynamite like i did last year. I freaked out my son with that costume.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:52 PM   #2
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I'm still not sure what I'm gonna be but I'm definitely going.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I'm still not sure what I'm gonna be but I'm definitely going.

Trick or treating?
Old 10-22-2006, 04:55 PM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm dressing up as the Internet so I can insult people without getting punched.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:02 PM   #5
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Trick or treating?
definitively.

people say I'm too old... bull**** I am. its free candy. I mean jesus. how can you be too old for free candy? you might as well do something in between random acts of mischief.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:08 PM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

i want to go, can't think of what to be though
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:21 PM   #7
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

At my house, we're not giving out candy, we're giving out these sacramento kings bands i got a whole bunch. I tried to get my son to dress up as mike bibby, even got him the uniform, but he wanted to be Hulk.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:22 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

are you serious about the headbands?!?

where do you live?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:27 PM   #9
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

nah not headbands, i meant wristbands lol.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:41 PM   #10
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

does your son run around everywhere hulk smashing things :)
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
definitively.

people say I'm too old... bull**** I am. its free candy. I mean jesus. how can you be too old for free candy? you might as well do something in between random acts of mischief.

man do I miss those days. Trick or teating was better than Christmas to me. I get this great feeling inside when I watch The Great Pumkin Patch with Charlie Brown. I envy you.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:42 PM   #12
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually own one of those dopey Bear costumes that someone's always wearing in the holloween episodes of crappy sitcoms. I'm going to use that to scare the tar out of my little cousins. But other then that I'm being a Wizard. It's pretty much an excuse to bring out my Shaleilei Stick.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:00 PM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm gonna be Slash
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:15 PM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
At my house, we're not giving out candy, we're giving out these sacramento kings bands i got a whole bunch. I tried to get my son to dress up as mike bibby, even got him the uniform, but he wanted to be Hulk.

You could just find a Verne Troyer mask. Could save some trouble on the costume. Then just give him a Kings jersey and he's good to go.

Last edited by RidonKs : 10-22-2006 at 07:17 PM.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:35 PM   #15
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
I'm dressing up as the Internet so I can insult people without getting punched.

good one
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: