Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2006, 02:35 AM   #31
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Halloween used to be my fav holiday. it all about smashing pumpkins and free candy for me. never rly dressed up, maybe a mask or somethin. then when i got to hs, it was all about halloween parties. even nowadays in college, they'll have parties but im gonna pass on this yr...ill let you guess why.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:49 PM   #32
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

a couple co-workers and I are dressing up as a boy band!!!!
and the group that wins best group costume gets tickets to NYC! we even have a little dance routine going on!! i bet we win we work in our corperate office and the majority of the people here are old and very conservative so our chances are good of winning the tickets. we even made posters we put our heads on an old new kids on teh block poster we are going to put those in our office to give us some credibility
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 04:35 PM   #33
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

If it wasn’t opening night of the NBA season I would probably do what I have done in years past which is dress up like a fake stuffed scarecrow and make it looked like I am propped up in a chair with a bowl of candy that says take one please then when someone reaches for one I grab there wrist or move my head freaks most people out. I remember a few years back I had some big ass football player and his girlfriend she was dressed as the football player and he was dressed like a cheerleader she was the 1st to grab the candy and I sat as still as I could (even though the greedy b!tch grabbed a hand full) then when he went to grab the candy I looked up at him and he screamed like a little school girl at a Nick Lachey concert in front of his girlfriend my god was it priceless.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:30 PM   #34
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Kid so pale and hair undone he resembles Michael Myers

ok? u look like a black peni5.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:34 PM   #35
pgm
I hit open layups

pgm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Getting dressed up for Halloween? I'll pass. Prbably gotta go back to junior high to find me getting dressed up. Maybe a lil further. Cant recall. A couple of posters here could go as themselves. Diickheads.

Normally I wouldn't, but it's a party and I as a college student I cannot pass up free alcohol.
pgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 10:05 PM   #36
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

The only thing I dress up on halloween is in full camo, climb on a school roof and nail people who walk bye with paintballs.
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:32 PM   #37
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

bruinballer has an OK reputation so far

went to a party last nite dressed up in a seriously pimpin' zoot suit.. thought that i'd be the shyt, costume-wise, at the party... turned out that everyone had a kickin' costume... lol... still, met a beautiful woman, so it all turned out well...
bruinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:07 PM   #38
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

I went to a party saturday night dressed as Borat. Was great success. Might do it again tomorrow, simply becuz its a lot of fun terrorizing people with stupidity.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:21 PM   #39
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
I went to a party saturday night dressed as Borat. Was great success. Might do it again tomorrow, simply becuz its a lot of fun terrorizing people with stupidity.

Haha, i was going to do the same.
9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:53 PM   #40
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Borat!!!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 02:21 PM   #41
BigShotBillups
I brick open layups

BigShotBillups has an OK reputation so far

I was thinking of being Jules or Marcellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction if I went out to a party or something. If I don't, then I'll probably just try and see if my niece and nephew need someone to take them trick or treating. I'm having a hard time trying to resist the urge to get free candy.
BigShotBillups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:43 PM   #42
hoopsididitagain
Got Some Game

hoopsididitagain has an OK reputation so far

I dressed up Pebbles Flintstone and handed out candy.
hoopsididitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: