Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Best way to watch a game, at game in the gods, at a bar, at home?

Ok what is the best way to watch a Laker game then?

Actually at the game but in the gods where you can barely make out the players. However you get the atmosphere and talking to fans at the game...the lights and the experience

at your local bar with all your buddies drinking and enjoying the game that way

at home with a few beers, nice takeaway watching the game

whats your personal choice?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best way to watch a game, at game in the gods, at a bar, at home?

Home is usually the best. You can sit back, relax and watch the game without BS crowd noise and yelling, etc. Just pull a table up and put your feet on them, recline. Excessive noise = takes the fun and excitement away.. for me at least
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got a 47 inch flat screen hdtv so I'd rather be at home
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:13 AM   #4
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd just love to have the option, we only get a few Lakers games on ESPN in Australia.

I will get to LA one day to watch a game live, hopefully before Kobe retires.
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:20 AM   #5
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

UGLY streams! only chance for me here in Austria.
Or wait and download it the other day and watch it in good quality, but who could wait for so long without knowing the final score?
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:08 AM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Home is a nice place and then I have ISH to banter with... but I do have a local bar (well, its a sports bar) that I go to occasionally and thats fun as everyone knows each other so we all get along and cheer for the Lakers.

My ideal choice would be floor seats (or near them) at Staples Center but that's yet to happen! lol

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Home is a nice place and then I have ISH to banter with... but I do have a local bar (well, its a sports bar) that I go to occasionally and thats fun as everyone knows each other so we all get along and cheer for the Lakers.

My ideal choice would be floor seats (or near them) at Staples Center but that's yet to happen! lol

I was on the floor at staples center last year....for a clippers game!

No but seriously, I got floor seats for like 40 bucks a pop last year for the CLipps. Things will be diff this year
Old 09-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #8
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

I love to watch games at the house, with some cold brews that dont cost 10 bucks endless munchies. I have been to a few games at Staples, and Madison Square garden, but I don't like having so many people around me in such a compact space. If I had a choice, I would definetely want to be at the house, with some buddies watching the game. A sports bar is fun too, but again, too many people, some are beligerent, but those i can deal with because we laugh at them sometimes. Like the pimp said, Floor seats would be nice, but not gonna happen at a grand apeice or more. Plus I got this big TV, so I can see better than if I was in the nose bleads.
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #9
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas

No but seriously, I got floor seats for like 40 bucks a pop last year for the CLipps. Things will be diff this year
that's what clippers fans say every year...lol

clipper floor seat prices will shoot through the roof, you may have to pay 60 bucks next season!
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #10
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

clipper floor seat prices will shoot through the roof, you may have to pay 60 bucks next season!

Old 09-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #11
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas

40 bucks? wow...cheap or what. Cost me like 14 grand for Laker games
Old 09-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #12
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net

And I am your buddy who will buy the food and drink at the games with you!

Old 09-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
And I am your buddy who will buy the food and drink at the games with you!

Which would save me a good $300
Old 09-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #14
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

lol, but honestly what I meant is that they drafted the #1 pick, so naturally its going to spark some interest. How well they do will determine the prices. I went to that game laste int eh seaosn when they were really stinking. But the Clips were as low and unpopular as it goes last year, I think they will actually reach that 60 buck range!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net

Damn man you be ballinnnn

Are you sure this isnt you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaLfZnl4bsI
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: