Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-27-2006, 02:34 PM   #121
Heretik32
Myrrh

If Mark Price played for the Suns, they'd have a 42 year old guard running the show.

That about sums it up.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:40 PM   #122
KWALI
erudite

Default What?

Did someone say that NASH is better than KJ?

He could have ten MVP's no way he'd better than KJ
KWALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:04 PM   #123
Younggrease
Banned

Default Re: If Mark Price played for the Phoenix Suns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
the 'in-caps' weren't for you Blaze, they were for many (mainly those who hate on Nash irrationally), but after reading your latest short story and how defensive/offensive it was maybe you roll with that crew.

First off, regular season record is important with division rivals when they meet in the FIRST ROUND, Heat and Mavs met in the finals, and were from different conferences, that is way different than a five game first round series, whole other season.

Secondly, Nash did go off in the 05 playoffs, took up JJ scoring slack when he got hurt (no one thought he could drop 30 consistently, but he did), it was epic, that makes him a GAMER, Price cant roll like that. Nash could score 30 a game if he wanted to, he proved that in the 05 playoffs, but he doesn't because he wants to make his teammates better.

Nice little touch with the bigger man shiiit by the way at the end of your post. I guess the bigger man types a thousand words instead of walking away

Yeah you could use the ignore feature, but I bet you cant, you cant stay away, gotta have the last word.

Bottom line Blaze, once again, despite all the words, your argument is wrong.

Price doesn't add up to Nash

Deluge me with data all day if you want (I know you aint ignoring me, hell you've been checking your computer every five minutes to see my name pop up). But you are wrong, and only the ****** are on your side, kind of like me picking a fight with Kobe, I know I got back up even if I am wrong.

be happy everyone 'round here is still on your sack.

idk...im watching MArc Price right now on ESPN claasic and it feels like im just watching NAsh.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:28 PM   #124
Derek
Good High School Starter

I don't like these what ifs. There are millions of them:

-What if Michael Jordan played in 1993-94 and 1994-95
-What if the Blazers drafted Jordan instead of Sam Bowie
-What if Drazen Petrovic never died
-What if the Sonics defeated the Nuggets in '94
-What if the Hornets never left Charlotte

We can speculate all we want. To answer the question, I don't think Price would have fit in the Suns system at the time. He might have, but we'll never know. Regardless, KJ had the better team and got more credit than Price.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #125
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
idk...im watching MArc Price right now on ESPN claasic and it feels like im just watching NAsh.
the are similar. especially as scorers. price got the shot off a little quicker, but he wasn't as good a finisher with his left hand or with those hooks and scoops around the basket (had an awesome runner though). i still don't think he was as good a passer as steve, and i don't know if he had the leadership skills or endurance to play the role nash does today.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: