Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
KillerAvery
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
KillerAvery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 41
KillerAvery has an OK reputation so far
Default No Offseason plans?

It seems like everyone other team board already has a person doing Off Season plan or some sort, we have a off season thread but no thread with the plans on what trades to do and it seems like the Rockets forum basically died.

So who's going to start thinking about trades we can do? If you are, please post a topic!

KillerAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
BMOGEFan
Banned
 
BMOGEFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,439
BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Re: No Offseason plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerAvery
It seems like everyone other team board already has a person doing Off Season plan or some sort, we have a off season thread but no thread with the plans on what trades to do and it seems like the Rockets forum basically died.

So who's going to start thinking about trades we can do? If you are, please post a topic!


the only thing rockets really need to do is get a big man to back up yao.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
Q.E.C
нυєy
 
Q.E.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston,Tx
Posts: 2,522
Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: No Offseason plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
the only thing rockets really need to do is get a big man to back up yao.

We could probably use another PG or SG, but yea are main focus is another big man.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,096
idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: No Offseason plans?

From what I've been reading on the forum and some articles it seem like everybody wants Scola to play at center. Why is that? Why not see what David Anderson can do?
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Cggamer12
I brick open layups
 
Cggamer12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 102
Cggamer12 has decent reputation
Default Re: No Offseason plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
From what I've been reading on the forum and some articles it seem like everybody wants Scola to play at center. Why is that? Why not see what David Anderson can do?
I'd rather see Scola play the 4 as opposed to the 5. It's more natural, and he can get those garbage points and hustle plays easier.
Cggamer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy