Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2009, 10:30 PM   #31
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Satu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Vous aimez des boules dans votre bouche

Hein? Je comprend pas ce que tu veux dire?
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #32
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Satu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
dem is som fine b!itches....you do know this will get you at least 5-10 years in jail

He said that they're Spanish.

Hell Yeah
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #33
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoebaD
i don't know what the history is with this character, but all of you feed into his deity status here on ish. he feeds off all this.

props to whoever he is for bringing laughs and joy to ish.
Don't you love when new posters say the same thing that's been repeated forever ONLY to become part of my fanclub later anyway.

Works like clockwork.
PleezeBelieve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #34
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Vous aimez des boules dans votre bouche

im hungry now....
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:32 PM   #35
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Yes, I will. I think I'll even post a pic of the short latina I know. Give me a second...

I swear if you accidentally post my girls pic from facebook I'll file a law suit.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:33 PM   #36
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Saturday

Its true, PB is a pimp, he sent me this:

Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #37
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

So...what does this have to do with the nba?
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #38
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quata

Uh oh this might get locked...
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:36 PM   #39
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #40
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

3 pages in less than 30 mins. SMH.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #41
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
So...what does this have to do with the nba?
Sucka, I posted in the wrong forum.
PleezeBelieve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #42
God Shamgod
I hit open 5-footers

God Shamgod has decent reputationGod Shamgod has decent reputation

Quote:

God Shamgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #43
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
Hein? Je comprend pas ce que tu veux dire?

C'est pourtant pas difficile à comprendre...avec un peu d'effort et de dédication tu comprendras les choses simples de la vie.
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #44
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man, sometime I wish I knew how to use photoshop.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #45
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

That's clearly photoshopped...

those are women sucking his dyck. Can't be real.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: