Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-22-2006, 06:51 PM   #1
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default 0T- What Would You Do To Get Laid

whats up everybody.. me and my girlfriend been together about 10 months now.. and recently we have been fighting because my bankroll aint enough to get my girlfriend what she wants, on a weekly basis.. including this 200 dollar jacket from abercrombie..

i have been saving up for weeks and weeks.. and have 140 bucks right now.. i need just a little more, and i will be able to purchase this amazing jacket..

am i incredibly whipped.. trying to be a nice guy... or just plain stupid..

because as the weeks roll on, i feel stupider and stupider saving up all this money

put urself in my situation.. make a girl happy, and get laid... or have her pissed.. and get nothing.. how would u handle it
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:54 PM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sounds like ur financial situation isnt that great, take care of urself first, not dat gold digger!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you're on a limited budget she should understand, and stop requesting material items like a 200$ jacket. If you've already hit, move on. If not buy the jacket, hit and quit.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
whats up everybody.. me and my girlfriend been together about 10 months now.. and recently we have been fighting because my bankroll aint enough to get my girlfriend what she wants, on a weekly basis.. including this 200 dollar jacket from abercrombie..

i have been saving up for weeks and weeks.. and have 140 bucks right now.. i need just a little more, and i will be able to purchase this amazing jacket..

am i incredibly whipped.. trying to be a nice guy... or just plain stupid..

because as the weeks roll on, i feel stupider and stupider saving up all this money

put urself in my situation.. make a girl happy, and get laid... or have her pissed.. and get nothing.. how would u handle it

I would ask her for something ridiculous and see if she would supply. Otherwise, dude, grow balls.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #5
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

You've been saving for weeks and weeks and only have 140 bucks? Are you getting an allowance or something?

How old are you, 15? Dont get the biiitch ****, you're too young to be buying girls things. She should still be practicing her head game on you for use on your hs's football players behind your back.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #6
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

How old are you? If it takes you that long to save up for something for your girl, then I don't think it's worth it. I definitely don't have enough experience in this area, but I would try and get a different girl who is less demanding if you can't afford her.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:11 PM   #7
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

this guys a known troll, all his personal posts are lies and none of his stories ever add up.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:19 PM   #8
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default haha yeah

i posted a story about my experiences at the world trade center.. and you act like im a lying offender...

stop
Old 10-22-2006, 07:20 PM   #9
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

if you end up buying this jacket only for sex then you are basically going out with a prostitute.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:21 PM   #10
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

[this humorously sexist post was deleted]
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #11
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default hm

i have an apartment in concord, NH.. because i am going to college there.. its about 800 dollars a month rent, and i cant afford alot of things.. i am 18.. i just.. im not even trying to get sex.. i feel like i should get my girlfriend a gift.. and ive worked so hard.. i dont know how i feel
Old 10-22-2006, 07:28 PM   #12
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
i have an apartment in concord, NH.. because i am going to college there.. its about 800 dollars a month rent, and i cant afford alot of things.. i am 18.. i just.. im not even trying to get sex.. i feel like i should get my girlfriend a gift.. and ive worked so hard.. i dont know how i feel
the name of the topic suggests otherwise
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:29 PM   #13
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Quote:
sounds like ur financial situation isnt that great, take care of urself first, not dat gold digger!

Yeah, dat ho is taking you for a ride. Never waste money on a girl like that unless she's your wifey.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:30 PM   #14
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default yeah..

i said that.. cuz i thought it would attract people to post...

if i said.. ' im buying a ***** a jacket'... nobody would give a ****
Old 10-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #15
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Otherwise, dude, grow balls.

exactly
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: