Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 09-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default dunleavy not playing in our 1st game

from indystar.com:

Quote:
Indiana Pacers guard Mike Dunleavy won’t be ready for the regular-season opener after all.
Pacers coach Jim O’Brien said today that Dunleavy won’t practice until November after a MRI revealed a “grade-2 strain” on his right knee.

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...-season+opener

man, what a bummer. i was hoping he was on the road to recovery and i just hope we don't see another season of his blown due to injury. maybe we'll have to settle for the old saying, "good things come to those who wait".
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: dunleavy not playing in our 1st game

I feel bad for Dunleavy. I have been following his blog on Pacers.com, and it seemed everything was going so well. I was hoping we would get to see him on opening day. Hopefully this sprain gets healed up, and he gets back out there on the court.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The blogs and reports seemed too good to be true. Almost purposely so to get the fanbase excited.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:39 AM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FML
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just our luck, huh? at least D-Jones will be getting some xtra PT.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
Cggamer12
I brick open layups

Cggamer12 has decent reputation

Well, I'd rather have a 100% Dunleavy when he does return as opposed to returning at say 95% and risk productivity and the chance of getting hurt again.

This will give Dahntay a little more playing time at the 2 and Brandon Rush some more experience. And maybe at times possibly slip Luther Head in there for a few minutes.

Disappointing, but will give other guys a chance to get into the flow.
Cggamer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #7
haggard
I airball my layups

haggard has decent reputation

A relapse in Dunleavy's progress was something I feared. I feel the Pacers front office was always putting a positive spin on Dun Dun's recovery.
haggard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

hansborough isn't set to play in the opener either. i also read in a magazine that mikey jr. might not be available until mid-season.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

thats ok D.Jones is going to beast at the 2.

By the way shout outs to the Indiana Fever for last night's victory... i can't front some of them WNBA games are exciting to watch!
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't wait for the summer of '11... Cap space baby!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
thats ok D.Jones is going to beast at the 2.

yeah, i like this guy. i watched some training camp clips and he had a sick block on someone.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #12
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least Brandon Rush gets more pT and time to develop. I doubt dunleavy returns after 2011 anyways
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
notlebowski
Can barely lace up my sneakers

notlebowski has an OK reputation so far
Unhappy Re: dunleavy not playing in our 1st game

Since I can't currently make a thread.

Danny doubtful for opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wells
granger doubtful for opener at atlanta with bruised heel

http://twitter.com/Wells222

I'm sad.
notlebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notlebowski
Since I can't currently make a thread.

Danny doubtful for opener

http://twitter.com/Wells222

I'm sad.
Who are you?
Old 10-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #15
notlebowski
Can barely lace up my sneakers

notlebowski has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Who are you?

InspiredLebowski. My real account's banned or something.
notlebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: