Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-28-2009, 11:23 PM   #16
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: You Thought Beasley's Tattoo was Bad?

Who needs a P hat when you've got a P face?
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #17
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Apparently the crack on his forehead is because he said "I don't crack"

This guy is a ****ing joke.

Quote:
On his left cheek bone is inked the Pitsburgh Pirate’s ‘P’, “for the Pittsburgh, that’s my favorite team. Barry Bonds, when he first started.” The thing about the P is, however, that it’s backwards and looks more like a 9. DeShawn tried to explain, “No, if you’re standing where Dom’s standing and looking at me, it looks like a P.” Dominic McGuire was standing directly in front of him about 10 yards away, but it still looked like a 9. I think DeShawn meant to say, “when I look in the mirror it looks like a P.” The final new tat is a crack on the left side of Stevenson’s forehead. He said it’s because “I don’t crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don’t crack. So, I put that there.”

What. A. ****ing. Joke.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #18
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

This guy is a tool. Wow.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #19
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Apparently the crack on his forehead is because he said "I don't crack"

This guy is a ****ing joke.

What. A. ****ing. Joke.

This guy must've been on something crazy. Shit that we haven't even heard of yet.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #20
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

And here I thought this was a bad tattoo.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #21
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow. Gilbert Arenas said he is giving up crazy gimmicks and is going to be more serious. Looks like Deshawn decided to pick up the slack.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:37 PM   #22
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Wow. Gilbert Arenas said he is giving up crazy gimmicks and is going to be more serious. Looks like Deshawn decided to pick up the slack.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #23
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Say what you will, I think the Frankenstein crack is hilarious. Just think of the potential when he gets older and his hairline recedes, is he going to keep making the crack farther and farther back?

And is that really Abe Lincoln? When I saw it I said "that's Abe Lincoln," but is that who it's really supposed to be? Perhaps the poster "Abraham Lincoln" is really Deshawn.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #24
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I think him and Kendrick Perkins would make a good serial killer duo. They both have that look.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #25
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I think him and Kendrick Perkins would make a good serial killer duo. They both have that look.

Beasley is just a pothead. I think Perkins genuinely looks like a serial killer.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:49 PM   #26
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Beasley is just a pothead. I think Perkins genuinely looks like a serial killer.

I believe he was talking about Deshawn, not Beasley. Deshawn does looks like a killer. He looks like somebody I would stay far far away from if I were ever sent to prison (heck, or even outside of prison).

His picture even looks like a mug shot.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 PM   #27
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I believe he was talking about Deshawn, not Beasley. Deshawn does looks like a killer. He looks like somebody I would stay far far away from if I were ever sent to prison (heck, or even outside of prison).

DeShawn doesn't look so scary. Perkins, on the other hand =
Old 09-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #28
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

He lost a bet and had to get that tatoo
PistonsFan#21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #29
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

Perhaps DeShawn gets it from his dad:

Quote:
A year after DeShawn's birth, Darryl Stevenson was hospitalized for threatening family members, allegedly attacking his brother with a butcher knife.

Quote:
Two months after being released from a Fresno County mental health facility, Darryl Stevenson held up a gas station with an accomplice who held a knife to a woman's throat. Darryl was found incompetent to stand trial and wound up in Atascadero State Hospital. Psychiatrists diagnosed him as a paranoid schizophrenic. He eventually was placed on probation, but arrested again for kidnapping a woman in 1985 and jailed in April 1986. In 1993, When DeShawn was 12, his father Darryl murdered his own mother, Clara, by strangling her.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:56 PM   #30
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

I think as far as multiple tattoos goes, Stevenson is by far the worst.

Lest we forget the gigantic "STEVENSON" across his back.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: