Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #16
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Article: LA Times - Lakers excited about title defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
^^^^^ Thank You!!!! Too many people on here are worriers.....our Lakers are WARRIORS!!!!!

Hi, my name is SoCalMike and I am a worrier. Nice to meet everyone.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #17
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

Always need one worrier in the camp. Will you be entering the prediction game this year Mike? or will you be too worried you will jinx the Lakers with your predictions?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:59 AM   #18
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Always need one worrier in the camp. Will you be entering the prediction game this year Mike? or will you be too worried you will jinx the Lakers with your predictions?

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 AM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

lol nice
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #20
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Notice how I stayed out of that... I am here for the journey...

Old 10-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #21
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I don't care if I am the only one in here who might get that - its still funny.

Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #22
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

What i also like about Artest is, he never won a ring. We have a group full of champs, ready to repeat and Ron looking for his first title. New blood.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #23
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Hi, Im Tamaraw, I have been worry free since the Lakers won the 4th game in Orlando.
I ehemm, fell of the wagon so to speak when I read the Dr Buss has pulled his offer from the Table to Odom..
etc etc. I have not slept since Sunday, eversince I found out the Lamar actually got married to...her
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #24
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
What i also like about Artest is, he never won a ring. We have a group full of champs, ready to repeat and Ron looking for his first title. New blood.

Well, that could mean that he doesn't have a winning attitude, that he is a problem overall,that he can't focus etc etc.
Gosh, Socal Mike, your worries are rubbing on me now.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #25
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Well, that could mean that he doesn't have a winning attitude, that he is a problem overall,that he can't focus etc etc.
Gosh, Socal Mike, your worries are rubbing on me now.

SoCal now is the time to use what you have learned - teach about the journey.
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #26
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Hey, I am in it for the journey too, and I also worry throughout every single Laker game that I watch. I missed about 10 games last year so the first thing I did when I woke up in the morning at 6am was turn on espn. As I am flipping through the channels to get to espn, I felt sick to the stomach as if there is a knot in there. Right when I hit espn, I would sit there waiting and hoping that the Lakers won the game from the night before. I can't begin to tell you how nervous I get while I wait for the Lakers highlights to show up. If I see that the Lakers lost that game, I feel like crap for a couple hours. This is exactly how I feel when the professor is passing out exam scores to students. I sit there nervous out of my mind HOPING that I received a good grade on the exam when prof gives the score to me. My mood for the next couple hours is defined by what kind of grade I receive on that exam. If I get a crappy grade, I sit there feeling like absolute crap for couple hours.

The truth is that I worry about the Lakers as much as anybody in here, but I am not superstitious. I will still participate in the predictions game and not worry about jinxing the Lakers. I will sit here and make predictions about my Lakers for what will happen this upcoming season/next June and not be scared about things like how Artest will kill the Lakers chemistry and then jack up shot after shot and lose the game for Lakers after they were up by 20 points. Superstition is overrated IMO =[

Last edited by bladefd : 10-02-2009 at 07:48 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #27
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Ok guys....enough of this stuff.....we've gotta channel the Zen thing like Phil Jackson and appreciate it for what it is, a long road, a long journey, full of ups and downs, amazing wins, mind blowing losses (Charlotte???)......ultimately ending in the promised land of sheer joy and exhilaration.....another Lakers Championship.........So we, the strong minded Lakers faithful must.....in the words of Vic the Brick....be like the bamboo, bend but not break........Are Ya With Me???? Be not afraid

Besides......when does Phil just win 1 title???? 3peat Feel it!!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #28
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
SoCal now is the time to use what you have learned - teach about the journey.

I would but I am too busy cracking up! LOL

Old 10-03-2009, 07:51 AM   #29
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ok guys....enough of this stuff.....we've gotta channel the Zen thing like Phil Jackson and appreciate it for what it is, a long road, a long journey, full of ups and downs, amazing wins, mind blowing losses (Charlotte???)......ultimately ending in the promised land of sheer joy and exhilaration.....another Lakers Championship.........So we, the strong minded Lakers faithful must.....in the words of Vic the Brick....be like the bamboo, bend but not break........Are Ya With Me???? Be not afraid

Agree I can feel one last 3-peat in Phil's coaching career.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #30
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Right, you are. A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. Channel the force for the Lakers, you must. May the force be with you, young Jedi.

P.S. Beware of the dark-side, great warriors.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: