Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
CB4GOATPF
Local High School Star

CB4GOATPF has decent reputationCB4GOATPF has decent reputation
Default Where Can I Find The 1985-86 Season and Before Game Results and Box Scores?

Basketballreference only has those Boxscores from 1986-87 on...
CB4GOATPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Where Can I Find The 1985-86 Season and Before Game Results and Box Scores?

david stern's closet ?
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where Can I Find The 1985-86 Season and Before Game Results and Box Scores?

Old newspapers.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
G.O.A.T
Scott Hastings Fan

G.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Old newspapers.

Or old issues of the Sporting News, my local library has a databaes with all the old issues and they have weekly box scores for most games (maybe all).

Also contact the teams themselves, the Pistons supply me with a media guide each year when I get my season ticket package and they also have year by year box scores available for the history of the franchise, other teams may too.
G.O.A.T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Psileas
NBA lottery pick

Psileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great news, bball-ref. added 1985-86 boxscores!
Psileas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psileas
Nice! Is this the new limit or do they go deeper (earlier years as well)?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #7
necya
Local High School Star

necya has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psileas

necya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #8
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

If anyone ever finds some from the 1983-84 & 1984-85 seasons, let me know. I have some games from back then I would like the boxscores to without watching the game with a pen and paper.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Google. I find all my boxscores by google . Gotta know which keywords to use.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #10
alexandreben
Local High School Star

alexandreben has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
Or old issues of the Sporting News, my local library has a databaes with all the old issues and they have weekly box scores for most games (maybe all).

Also contact the teams themselves, the Pistons supply me with a media guide each year when I get my season ticket package and they also have year by year box scores available for the history of the franchise, other teams may too.
doubt the teams will reply if we are "nobody"...
alexandreben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
G.O.A.T
Scott Hastings Fan

G.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandreben
doubt the teams will reply if we are "nobody"...

If your persistent enough, they eventually throw you a bone. You're point is well taken though, it's not as if they hand them out.
G.O.A.T is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: