Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board
Default official comic book thread

i just think we need one comic thread here at all times!! anyway i'll start off

Marvel is now launching a new version of Whiplash to tie into the Iron Man 2 movie.....

this is what he used to look like
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #2
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: official comic book thread

I support this thread, this board need to be nerdified.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

i'm a big fan of sam kieth's artwork.

lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Finished reading this mini series last month.

Old 10-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My favorite comic book ever. I remember my dad got me one of the ooold copies of it back in 3rd grade and me being a typical dumb kid took it to school and it got stolen. In fact I think im gonna buy another one!

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #6
goldenryan
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
My favorite comic book ever. I remember my dad got me one of the ooold copies of it back in 3rd grade and me being a typical dumb kid took it to school and it got stolen. In fact I think im gonna buy another one!

that's the first new x-men issue it's worth some $$$.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i know...another reason im pissed that i lost it back in like 93
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
goldenryan
I'm Back

i like the sense of humor that the old marvel books used to have
Old 10-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #9
sergiorodriguez

whos this whiplash guy did he steal ironmans robot suit?
Old 10-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
goldenryan
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
whos this whiplash guy did he steal ironmans robot suit?
mickey rourke is playing him in the new film.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #11
goldenryan
I'm Back

you know you don't have to buy all the issues to become a fan. most libraries have alot of graphic novels like watchmen and the dark knight returns.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #12
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
you know you don't have to buy all the issues to become a fan. most libraries have alot of graphic novels like watchmen and the dark knight returns.
Or you can download scanned copies. Comics are like 4 bucks an issue now. Most are Not worth buying. Read what you want and buy the trades of the storylines u like
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #13
goldenryan
I'm Back

gotta keep thread alive
Old 10-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #14
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Anyone reading DC's Blackest Night arc? Its ****ing amazing
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #15
goldenryan
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
Anyone reading DC's Blackest Night arc? Its ****ing amazing

i got a friend who's really into it and tells me alot about it , but i'm more of a marvel fan. and even marvel i've cooled off on. too much lame sh!t going on (like making brother voodoo the new dr. strange )
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: