Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #1756
Black Joker
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Need sause!

Does any one have good sources to download comic books? Every since Demonoid went down, I haven't downloaded any. Im looking for a couple good places to have to get some..

Anyone gots sause?

avaxhome.ws/comics/
or
http://itsbx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=310
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #1757
ZeN
Stormblessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
Thanks my man.. I had lost the link to that.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #1758
ZeN
Stormblessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Thanks my man.. I had lost the link to that.
Too bad that forum has closed registration.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #1759
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Need sause!

Does any one have good sources to download comic books? Every since Demonoid went down, I haven't downloaded any. Im looking for a couple good places to have to get some..

Anyone gots sause?
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=461523
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #1760
ZeN
Stormblessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Thanks
Old 09-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #1761
Black Joker
NBA lottery pick

well, something slightly big just happened in AvX
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #1762
ZeN
Stormblessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
well, something slightly big just happened in AvX
Damit I've read like 6 issues of that..have like 30? Missing.. Hate not being able to keep what I need to read straight..
Old 09-13-2012, 04:10 AM   #1763
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Damit I've read like 6 issues of that..have like 30? Missing.. Hate not being able to keep what I need to read straight..

Eh, you don't really need to read the side stories, just go with the main books. There's only 11 so far with the total being 12, so the next is the last.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #1764
ZeN
Stormblessed

Quote:
Eh, you don't really need to read the side stories, just go with the main books. There's only 11 so far with the total being 12, so the next is the last.
I may end up doing that, just so that I don't miss out on everythin..lol
Old 09-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #1765
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

I really don't understand Marvel. I get they want the Avengers to be their top title and most known team, but why do it at the cost of the X-Men/Mutants? Mutants are my favorite part about comics and the reason i've always gravitated towards Marvel over DC, now after reading AvX (still an issue to go) it feels like i'm being told i shouldn't like the Mutants. AvX in combination with House of M has made it almost depressing to be an X-Men fan as Marvel keeps going out of their way to further bury mutants.

I can't imagine with all the newly planned Avengers line-ups and titles that i should hope for a bright future for the Mutants/X-Men, but i will, and hopefully it comes sooner than later.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:04 AM   #1766
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
I really don't understand Marvel. I get they want the Avengers to be their top title and most known team, but why do it at the cost of the X-Men/Mutants? Mutants are my favorite part about comics and the reason i've always gravitated towards Marvel over DC, now after reading AvX (still an issue to go) it feels like i'm being told i shouldn't like the Mutants. AvX in combination with House of M has made it almost depressing to be an X-Men fan as Marvel keeps going out of their way to further bury mutants.

I can't imagine with all the newly planned Avengers line-ups and titles that i should hope for a bright future for the Mutants/X-Men, but i will, and hopefully it comes sooner than later.
the mutants aren't bad. the phoenix power is just corrupting the 5. avengers and xmen are gonna be combining teams soon and mixing shit up.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:07 AM   #1767
ZeN
Stormblessed

Damn I gotta get reading.. This ish is getting complicated..
Old 09-14-2012, 01:16 AM   #1768
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
the mutants aren't bad. the phoenix power is just corrupting the 5. avengers and xmen are gonna be combining teams soon and mixing shit up.

That's the confusing part though, the Phoenix 5 didn't behave as if they were corrupted until the Avengers got aggressive. The made the world a better place, and got treated like Nazis for doing so. Either the writers have an underlining message for this event or figured everyone would think ill of the x-men despite them doing very little to make the x-men look like animals.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #1769
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
That's the confusing part though, the Phoenix 5 didn't behave as if they were corrupted until the Avengers got aggressive. The made the world a better place, and got treated like Nazis for doing so. Either the writers have an underlining message for this event or figured everyone would think ill of the x-men despite them doing very little to make the x-men look like animals.
it was slowly corrupting them, although the avengers actions didnt help. the power would have corrupted eventually (which was the avengers whole point) but the avengers sped it along by warring with the xmen. and it was just the 5 that acted like this. the other xmen initially followed them but then flipped when they saw the 5 were going nuts

Last edited by rezznor : 09-14-2012 at 01:21 AM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #1770
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
it was slowly corrupting them, although the avengers actions didnt help. the power would have corrupted eventually (which was the avengers whole point) but the avengers sped it along by warring with the xmen. and it was just the 5 that acted like this. the other xmen initially followed them but then flipped when they saw the 5 were going nuts

Yeah, i get all that. Its just weird the way its been written so far. A lot of what ifs, and Scott and company continuously proving Avengers wrong, until the Avengers almost get so tired of being wrong that they do everything to force the scenario they thought would happen. Scott remained incredibly calm and humble (even when he absorbed more power) and they just kept poking at the dude. Its beyond me how the writers wrote it this way and don't seem to expect us to see the Avengers as the protagonist.

I know the Phoenix is a big no-no, but Scott continuously proved he had everything under control. In the beginning i was with the Avengers in thinking Scott was crazy, but once they started creating world peace in every way, there was seemingly little reason to pick a fight.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: