Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #166
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Niiice
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #167
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
I love the way Deadpool looked when he first came on the scene. Dont remember the artist though..

Liefeld is the absolute worst "superstar" comic artist ever. I cannot stand that guy or his work.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:28 PM   #168
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #169
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Liefeld is the absolute worst "superstar" comic artist ever. I cannot stand that guy or his work.
+1
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #170
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
Old 01-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #171
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan

That's god awful!
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #172
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #173
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What is that site you cats download your comics from?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #174
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
What is that site you cats download your comics from?
Dling is usually too annoying, but if I feel inclined I use demonoid. I visit scans_daily frequently as they post scans of recent issues, and I work next to Midtown comics so I go there after work sometimes.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #175
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor

I liked how he drew certain character's faces, but their limbs and bodies left much to be desired. They often looked unfinished, and awkward.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #176
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Jim Lee FTW.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #177
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Old 01-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #178
monkeypox
National High School Star

monkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Dling is usually too annoying, but if I feel inclined I use demonoid. I visit scans_daily frequently as they post scans of recent issues, and I work next to Midtown comics so I go there after work sometimes.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a demonoid invite would you? I've been trying to register ever since they came back but registrations haven't opened ever.

I know this book is pretty old by now, but I just finished the full run of Y-the last man. I didn't really like it at first because Yorik is such a douchebag, but he eventually grew on me. Overall I thought the series was pretty great. I hear they're going to turn it in to a movie, but I find it difficult to imagine how they're going to compress that story line in to a movie.

For those that haven't read it, it's the story about the last man on earth. The book opens with every male mammal on earth suddenly bleeding from every orifice and dropping dead, that is every last mammal excepting one douchebag wanna-be magician and his pet monkey. The rest of the series, which spans about 5 years, is about his journey through this new world.

I also just finished Old Man Logan by Mark Millar, which was interesting but not fantastic. Basically a story about Wolverine in a future where the bad guys won and took over the united states. Logan is now a farmer just trying to feed his impoverished family. For mysterious reasons he now refuses violence of any kind. An old friend emerges and asks for his help, and he only agrees because he's behind on the rent.

Personally I thought his Marvel 1602 was much better. Well the main series anyways, the other stuff they made in the universe afterwards was kind of lame. Marvel 1602 is basically a story that explores the marvel universe if it existed in 1602. So the mutants are considered demons, Xavier is a monk, Nick Fury is a spy for the queen, ect.
monkeypox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #179
sergiorodriguez

I used to love reading hellspawn, i had every issue but it got canceled early. the story was nothing amazing, but the art and covers by ben templesmith were the best thing ever, dont know if anyone else here likes Spawn.

so badass
Old 01-18-2010, 07:45 AM   #180
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: