Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-18-2010, 12:44 AM   #301
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i think it's just a bunch of short stories featuring different characters. never seen squirrel girl before though she does remind me of

Squirrel Girl is like the ultimate Jobber (in the sense she beats people she shouldn't)
cough cough

...and yes. i'm pretty sure thats cannon
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 02:35 AM   #302
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
Squirrel Girl is like the ultimate Jobber (in the sense she beats people she shouldn't)
cough cough

...and yes. i'm pretty sure thats cannon
i'm picking her for the next comic draft
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #303
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey I've been wanting to get into Green Lantern a lot recently and I was looking around the local stores that sell comics and such. What I was wondering was if there was like a volume book that contains issues so I don't have to track down certain issues?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #304
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Hey I've been wanting to get into Green Lantern a lot recently and I was looking around the local stores that sell comics and such. What I was wondering was if there was like a volume book that contains issues so I don't have to track down certain issues?
start with sinestro corp war and work your way up.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4043..._War_(complete)
Old 06-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #305
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sinestro Corps War was badass. Awesome story.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:51 AM   #306
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
start with sinestro corp war and work your way up.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4043..._War_(complete)

Thanks for the link. But how do I download. It says I have to go through Frostwire since all torrents are associated with it.

I've never DL comics before.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #307
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Bump.

Anyone know about said problem? ^^^^^^^
Old 06-21-2010, 04:16 PM   #308
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Bump.

Cough http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LO8X8PZX cough
Old 06-21-2010, 04:20 PM   #309
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Bump.

Download the torrent with bittorent and download a comic reader like Comic Rack.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #310
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Download the torrent with bittorent and download a comic reader like Comic Rack.

Okay thanks.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #311
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

BATMAN RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE #3 (OF 6)
SUPERMAN #700
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #635

nice comics coming out.
Spidey's Grim Hunt got an interesting start
Old 06-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #312
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been slacking on my comics lately. I need to catch up sometime this week.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:21 PM   #313
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I've been slacking on my comics lately. I need to catch up sometime this week.

yeah. there have been some good ones. (the latest Brightest Day was disappointing though)
Old 06-23-2010, 03:19 AM   #314
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Alright fellas last couple questions this thing is driving me crazy.

1) How do I change the file from a torrent file on Bit Torrent to a file that Comic Rack can use? I try to open and nothing happens.

2) Where do you guys go for DL of these comics?
Old 06-23-2010, 03:23 AM   #315
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Alright fellas last couple questions this thing is driving me crazy.

1) How do I change the file from a torrent file on Bit Torrent to a file that Comic Rack can use? I try to open and nothing happens.

2) Where do you guys go for DL of these comics?
1. comic rack should automatically read any .cbr or.cbz files that you torrent

2. http://freecomicsdownload.com/
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: