Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #76
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #77
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

can't beat old school fantastic four.

goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:54 AM   #78
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
can't beat old school fantastic four.

One can truly state that the comic genre has really come a long way.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:15 AM   #79
Thugnificent
Can't Lose

Thugnificent has an OK reputation so far

Anybody remember this guy?

The series on MTV was epic, couldn't get my hands on the comic book.
Thugnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #80
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnificent

Anybody remember this guy?

The series on MTV was epic, couldn't get my hands on the comic book.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #81
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

i'm a big fan of vertigo comics as well

lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #82
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
One can truly state that the comic genre has really come a long way.
personally i would take the 60's artwork all day over rob liefeld , jim lee, mcfarlane and all the modern "artist".
Old 11-04-2009, 10:25 AM   #83
goldenryan
I'm Back

Old 11-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #84
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface
i'm a big fan of vertigo comics as well

Ditto!
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #85
Thugnificent
Can't Lose

Thugnificent has an OK reputation so far

First two parts of Fables are great and 3rd Lucifer is just epic, one of the best comic books I've read.

And The Preacher, eff me, Herr Starr is just hilarious.
Thugnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:40 AM   #86
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

All of Fables is great.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #87
tedloc
Serious playground baller

tedloc has an OK reputation so far

comic books are sweet.
that's all i got for now
tedloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #88
tedloc
Serious playground baller

tedloc has an OK reputation so far

and hey what ever happened to michael turner
that guy had some dope pencils
tedloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #89
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedloc
and hey what ever happened to michael turner
that guy had some dope pencils
He passed away in 2008.

I just read a new JLA trade where Wonder Woman held her own against Amazo. Makes me really want to do a comic draft again but you people are never committed.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #90
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: