Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #931
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: BFF and I mean forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
From Marvel, I'd suggest Secret Warriors and SHIELD and Fraccion's run on Invincible Iron Man.
Fables is a different kind of comic book, but i enjoy it
I'd be remiss if i didn't recommend The Walking Dead

from DC, i'd say try to catch up on Brightest Day, but i'm not sure where i'd tell you to start, i mean i guess start with the previous event, Darkest Night

Thanks, the other night I got Green Lantern: Rebirth, does Bright Day or Darkest begin within, before, or after that (storywise)?
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:18 PM   #932
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Thanks, the other night I got Green Lantern: Rebirth, does Bright Day or Darkest begin within, before, or after that (storywise)?

it goes like
Rebirth -> Sinestro Corps Wars -> Blackest Night -> Brightest Day

with some smaller arcs in between them
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #933
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
it goes like

Thanks a bunch, dude.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:04 AM   #934
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

don't forget Gail Simone's Secret Six. one of the most underrated comics out there. great writing and art
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:49 AM   #935
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
don't forget Gail Simone's Secret Six. one of the most underrated comics out there. great writing and art

Haha, I was just looking this up before I saw your reply
Old 03-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #936
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i keep hearing good things about that, i'll have to check it out.

just caught up on Justice League Generation Lost, i was slacking not picking this up earlier, i really enjoy it
Old 03-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #937
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Out this week

5 Ronin #3
Amazing Spider-Man #656
Avengers Academy #11,
Casanova Gula #3 (Of 4)
Fear Itself: Book of the Skull
Generation Hope #5
Hulk #30.1
Invincible Iron Man #502
Thunderbolts #155
Ultimate Comics Avengers vs. New Ultimates #2
Uncanny X-Force #5.1
X-Factor #217

Batman #708
Brightest Day #22
DMZ #63
Knight & Squire #6 (Of 6)
Superman #709
T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents #5

Morning Glories #8,
Old 03-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #938
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

DC

Old 03-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #939
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Marvel

Old 03-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #940
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
it goes like

damn.. i need to download sinestro corps.. I keep forgetting..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #941
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

i think i might have to pick up Casanova, i've heard great things about it
Old 03-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #942
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Firestorm vs. Anit Monitor? Seems like a bit of a mismatch lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #943
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Firestorm vs. Anit Monitor? Seems like a bit of a mismatch lol.
only a little bit

oh and btw after you read this issue, i know you might try to pull something from this issue to inevitably arguing against firestorm, and i'm preemptively saying,
Old 03-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #944
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
only a little bit

oh and btw after you read this issue, i know you might try to pull something from this issue to inevitably arguing against firestorm, and i'm preemptively saying,

I saw what you meant but I doubt I could even use it. I hope Apoc draws Firestorm because of his molecular control of his body.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #945
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

C2E2 started today. so lots of comic news coming up
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: