Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-23-2011, 11:08 PM   #1171
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
that is awesome Black Joker.. I have enjoyed the first two issues of pre-shism. I hope it turns up to be a good event.
the prelude of schism is aptly named because everyone i've talked to about it have either enjoyed it, or hated it.

and not to pad my post count, here is

Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #1172
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker

Nice.. havent read that one..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:45 AM   #1173
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Groovy
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #1174
vandrs
Can barely lace up my sneakers

vandrs has an OK reputation so far

This is my first post so be kind.

I'm trying to read a few of the comics but can's get them to open. You guys use a viewer program or something?
vandrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:56 AM   #1175
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandrs

I'm trying to read a few of the comics but can's get them to open. You guys use a viewer program or something?

http://comicrack.cyolito.com/
Old 05-24-2011, 12:59 AM   #1176
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandrs

I use CDisplay:

http://download.cnet.com/CDisplay-Im...-10162238.html
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #1177
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Better than comicrack?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:18 AM   #1178
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Used that on Windows, now I use comix (in Ubuntu)
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #1179
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 05-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #1180
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Old 05-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #1181
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

I may just wait until Fear Itself is over and start reading because they are coming out quick (which is awesome if you're keeping up), but at this point i have at least 6 issues in which i don't know what order they're meant to be read.

I do have all of Civil War so i may as well begin that so that i can jump into Spider-Man. And thanks for the post, Black Joker. I don't think i would have gotten back into comic books had it not been for your frequent activity posts. Reading Green Arrow has actually made me plan to take up archery once i saved up the money. They say its something that you don't have to worry about having began when you were young as archery is something that takes a lot of qualities that come with an older mindset.

Last edited by Loneshot : 05-25-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #1182
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

war of the green lanterns has been a disappointment, same with brightest day.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #1183
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
war of the green lanterns has been a disappointment, same with brightest day.
i actually like both of those arcs

but epic week of comics next week

DC

Adventure Comics #527
Batman Beyond #6
DC Comics Presents Superman Infestation #1
DC Universe Online Legends #9
Flashpoint #2 (Of 5)
Flashpoint Abin Sur The Green Lantern #1 (Of 3)
Flashpoint Batman Knight Of Vengeance #1 (Of 3)
Flashpoint Secret Seven #1 (Of 3)
Flashpoint The World Of Flashpoint #1 (Of 3)

House Of Mystery #38
I Zombie #14
Jonah Hex #68
Secret Six #34
Static Shock Special #1 (One Shot)
Superboy #8
Sweet Tooth #22
Wonder Woman #611

Marvel

Amazing Spider-Man #663
Astonishing X-Men #39
Avengers Academy #14.1
Criminal The Last Of The Innocent #1 (Of 4)
Dark Tower The Gunslinger The Battle Of Tull #1 (Of 5)
Fear Itself #3 (Of 7)
Fear Itself The Deep #1 (Of 4)
Herc #4
Heroes For Hire #8

Hulk #34
Moon Knight #2
Ozma Of Oz #7 (Of 8)
S.H.I.E.L.D. #1

Spider-Man With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility #3 (Of 7)
Thunderbolts #158
Uncanny X-Force #11
Wolverine Hercules Myths Monsters And Mutants #4 (Of 4)
X-23 #11
X-Factor #220
X-Men #12

X-Men Great Power #1
Old 05-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #1184
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
i actually like both of those arcs

but epic week of comics next week

DC

Adventure Comics #527
Batman Beyond #6
DC Comics Presents Superman Infestation #1
DC Universe Online Legends #9
Flashpoint #2 (Of 5)
Flashpoint Abin Sur The Green Lantern #1 (Of 3)
Flashpoint Batman Knight Of Vengeance #1 (Of 3)
Flashpoint Secret Seven #1 (Of 3)
Flashpoint The World Of Flashpoint #1 (Of 3)

House Of Mystery #38
I Zombie #14
Jonah Hex #68
Secret Six #34
Static Shock Special #1 (One Shot)
Superboy #8
Sweet Tooth #22
Wonder Woman #611

Marvel

Amazing Spider-Man #663
Astonishing X-Men #39
Avengers Academy #14.1
Criminal The Last Of The Innocent #1 (Of 4)
Dark Tower The Gunslinger The Battle Of Tull #1 (Of 5)
Fear Itself #3 (Of 7)
Fear Itself The Deep #1 (Of 4)
Herc #4
Heroes For Hire #8

Hulk #34
Moon Knight #2
Ozma Of Oz #7 (Of 8)
S.H.I.E.L.D. #1

Spider-Man With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility #3 (Of 7)
Thunderbolts #158
Uncanny X-Force #11
Wolverine Hercules Myths Monsters And Mutants #4 (Of 4)
X-23 #11
X-Factor #220
X-Men #12

X-Men Great Power #1

Old 05-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #1185
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Started reading Civil War...it's boss.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: