Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 AM   #61
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Reggie Miller predicts the Lakers will Challenge 96 Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi
The Zen Master himself recently said he didn't think it could be done in the Western conference because of travel problems.

That's just Phil either making excuses or using his Jedi Mind Tricks again.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:33 AM   #62
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfirst
No they won that because competition wasn't as great as today.

Do you know how dumb that sounds???
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #63
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I forgot to add.....

The Lakers were KILLING teams like no other team has in a long time. Their bench alone was beating most team's starting lineups.

When they wanted too and were focused they played some of the most dominant team ball in years. I think now that LO has embraced his 6th man role, a healthy Artest, Bynum, Gasol will be almost unstoppable.

I also think the battle for the pg spot between Brown and Dumbo will really benefit them, and Fish will finally have a stable replacement (that is until the playoffs arrive).

Bulls played disciplined defense night in and night out, something LA did not do most of last season. They started off the season on a dominant note; but they became lackadaisical on defense and lost to teams they shouldn't have. I seriously doubt LA beats Chicago's record, they'll finish around the same win mark as last year. If everyone stays healthy, I see them winning around 68 games though. The league today is easily tougher then in 96' anyways, you have so many good teams this upcoming season. One of the weaker teams will upset LA more then once and then LA will loss to some of better teams. I don't see them losing less then 10 games.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: