Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #436
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 4

Wow, Posterize... You were all over this. It just hit the Cleveland talk radio and it is turning into a circus.

Braylon wants to beef with LeBron in this city? Really?

Terrible move... He thought that Cleveland fans hated him before, it is going to get really, really bad, now. He might as well pack his bags.

I like Braylon, but the guy is a dunce. He isn't stupid... Just no street smarts, it seems.

SMH
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #437
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't watch many Browns games...scratch that. I don't watch ANY Browns games, but how good is Braylon really? What is realistically expected from Braylon from the Browns fans each year as far as catches/TD's?

It seems like his time in Cleveland could be running short.

Shaq gets on mlh1981's bad side

Last edited by Posterize246 : 10-05-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #438
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

His 16 TD season seems like a loooooooooong time ago
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #439
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I don't watch many Browns games...scratch that. I don't watch ANY Browns games, but how good is Braylon really? What is realistically expected from Braylon from the Browns fans each year as far as catches/TD's?

It seems like his time in Cleveland could be running short.

Shaq gets on mlh1981's bad side

A lot of Browns fans despise Braylon. A lot of people that are not from Ohio don't think about this, but Braylon is a Michigan Man. He came to Cleveland already behind the eight ball with a lot of our fans, especially since he would usually torch Ohio State and he was the face of Michigan for four years.

When you factor in his propensity to have a lot of drops (the one thing that NFL fans despise most), it has turned the situation ugly. He had a very strained relationship with Browns fans before this incident. His house was vandalized and he has had people say things to him and his family when he goes out on the town.

This situation is only going to make things worse. Everyone loves LeBron in Cleveland. This is really the last thing that Braylon needed.

What is realistically expected of him, though? Well, he was the No. 3 pick in the draft and he has a season in which he shattered all of the Browns' receiving touchdown records. His expectations are pretty high, but people are beginning to believe that maybe that one incredible season was more a fluke than anything else.

I'm not one of those people, FWIW. The guy has an incredible amount of talent. If you put him on a team with a quarterback that has a strong arm and a running game that must be respected, he could duplicate his success in '07. However, I'm beginning to think that it isn't going to happen again in Cleveland.

I see him wearing a different color jersey after this season.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #440
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm sure the Bears would love to have Braylon if Cleveland fans don't want him. Please trade him to Chicago.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #441
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

The Bengals should be 4-0. We can win a wild-card this year. I predicted Baltimore to win the AFC North, and predicted Pittsburgh would miss the playoffs, with Cincy winning enough games to take a # 5 or # 6 seed. This team can win 10 games. I believe the key is splitting a game with the Ravens. If the Ravens beat us twice, we'll miss the playoffs (9 wins) if we can split one of the two, we'll finish the season 10-6 and make the post season.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:05 PM   #442
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Carson also needs to steadily improve his game as the season progresses. I'm not yet convinced he's back. He's still making some ill-advised passes, but it seems late in games he's been putting together drives that win.

The running game is also critical to our success. CB and CP feed off each other's success. If opposing teams respect our running game, it'll make Palmer's job easier, and vise versa.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #443
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
The Bengals should be 4-0. We can win a wild-card this year. I predicted Baltimore to win the AFC North, and predicted Pittsburgh would miss the playoffs, with Cincy winning enough games to take a # 5 or # 6 seed. This team can win 10 games. I believe the key is splitting a game with the Ravens. If the Ravens beat us twice, we'll miss the playoffs (9 wins) if we can split one of the two, we'll finish the season 10-6 and make the post season.

I gotta check Cincy's schedule. I've been pulling for them ever since 'Hard Knocks'. I don't think 10-6 is a guarantee for the playoffs in the AFC, but their win over Pitt was huge, especially in the standings. Good to see Cedric Benson turn it around. He needed a change in scenery.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #444
sergiorodriguez

Vikings are my favorite to win the superbowl.

Best offensive line in the league by alot, running behind that is the best open field running back ADP, and they finally got a quarterback that the other team has to respect. Offensively they are set. Defensively they got the best defensive line in the league, their secondary is a little weak, but their offense can keep up with any other.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #445
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Minnesota doesn't have the best offensive line by far or at all.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #446
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Minnesota doesn't have the best offensive line by far or at all.
yeh dey do
Old 10-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #447

I don't think Minni will win it all. They barely beat my Niners with the help of the refs, a lucky last second td, and an injury to our best offensive player. Favre's age will catch up with him like it did last year.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #448
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
yeh dey do

Jacksonville>>>>Vikings
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #449
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
yeh dey do

No, no they don't.

And on that note, Ryan Clady has gone 20 straight games, his entire career thus far, without giving up a sack. Best pass blocking LT in the game.

Last edited by Randy : 10-06-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: