Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-15-2006, 05:33 PM   #16
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

Adam Morrison is the safe pick, he is the most NBA ready. He is a 6'8 220lbs small foward. He would make a nice impact on the Raptors. We could use a scorer to pair up with Bosh. The best case scenario is that he ends up a 25 point guy in his prime, the worst case scenario would be another Mike Dunleavy. His stats speak for itself. I know he is very passionate about winning and the Raptors should get a guy like that
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:48 PM   #17
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

i wouldn't mind morrison, just not at #1, at least trade down and get morrison+something something
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:56 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i've never really been opposed to morrison....until i think about how bad our rebounding and D would be....on offense it would probably be the best lineup we could have.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:23 PM   #19
SirPresident
I hit open 5-footers

SirPresident has an OK reputation so far

I do not want him, but if he have to have him(which i guess i can live with) it better not be at #1
SirPresident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:49 PM   #20
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
if the raps pick him, he will become effected by his diabeities and end his career in 2 seasons, (but not if anyone else picks him, thats just our luck)

Diabeities?
Why?
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:34 PM   #21
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think hes saying is that Morrisons diabeities is going to get worse, lol which probebly well happen, just kidding. Also I wouldn't mind Morrison but if we keep the first pick, we should just get Aldrige.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:35 AM   #22
420 All-Star
Can barely lace up my sneakers

420 All-Star has an OK reputation so far

everyone's been saying how hard he plays and all.
how does a guy who play that hard get 2 rebs a game?
420 All-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: