Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
Big Deal
Banned

Default Official Charlie Zelenoff Kickboxing Thread! Charlie Zelenoff now a kickboxer

yo wadup ppl , this is me charlie zelenoff, maniack a poster on here let me use 1 of his accounts because i kept registering under my names and would never be able to post , this is me no gimmick this is the real legit Charlie Zelenoff, i kickbox now, i train kickboxing... working on them kicks is my homie lamar doom still around? i talked to him on youtube several times he told me to come back talk some hoops and get the Z train going again, screw the haters, i left esb... lets just all get along, i apologize for my behavior when i got banned.. sorry mods im a keep it cordial this time
Big Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Default Re: Charlie Z is back, Wassup everybody???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Deal
yo wadup ppl , this is me charlie zelenoff, maniack a poster on here let me use 1 of his accounts because i kept registering under my names and would never be able to post , this is me no gimmick this is the real legit Charlie Zelenoff, i kickbox now, i train kickboxing... working on them kicks is my homie lamar doom still around? i talked to him on youtube several times he told me to come back talk some hoops and get the Z train going again, screw the haters, i left esb... lets just all get along, i apologize for my behavior when i got banned.. sorry mods im a keep it cordial this time
keep it chill and you'll get more respect. whatever happened to your contract situation?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
KubiliusF
Banned

so how was the hyped fight of july?
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #4
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
so how was the hyped fight of july?
never happened. he quit.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
Big Deal
Banned

my contract situation? nothing man my promotor didnt release me i said Im going to MMA I started training at an MMA/kickboxing gym and i thought about it and im like na i hate to wrestle.. and some kickboxing trainer said im pretty good and im tall and id match more in K1 kickboxing... so thats what Im doing now, plus i dont wanna be limited i wanna be a complete fighter.. In the contract it doesnt say I cant fight MMA or kickboxing 2 different sports from boxing.. So thats what Im gonna train in gotta stretch alot and work On kicks basically and I'll be fine
Old 10-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
never happened. he quit.
Why?
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #7
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
i used to have respect for you for continuing to train and believing in yourself even after you got your ass kicked and tangled up in the ropes in the Andrew hartley fight, but now I can see you deserve no respect and are a soft, quitting little bitch. How does it feel to quit at everything you do everytime it gets a little hard?

Also shouldn't you atleast try to get a little good in regular boxing before you add kicking into it? You are just asking for trouble man. I'd say go MMA, atleast you can try to take your opponent down after he starts kicking your ass, kickboxing you'll have nowhere to go but the ropes

Last edited by sergiorodriguez : 10-04-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
Big Deal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
never happened. he quit.

woah whoa nobody quit sir... my promotor cancelled 3 events lamar doom is my witness
Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
woah whoa nobody quit sir... my promotor cancelled 3 events lamar doom is my witness
Why'd you quit boxing and change into kickboxing you whiney little bitch?
Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
Big Deal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
i used to have respect for you for continuing to train and believing in yourself even after you got your ass kicked and tangled up in the ropes in the Andrew hartley fight, but now I can see you deserve no respect and are a soft, quitting little bitch. How does it feel to quit at everything you do everytime it gets a little hard?

STFU hater, my fights got cancelled cause my promotor is insane , u didnt see my last exhibition? when i dropped the guy in round 3 with a body shot??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnTKItqxdTg
Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #11
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
you failed to mention the youtube post of you declaring that you were quitting boxing, which led to your promoter's backers backing out which led to the fight being canceled...or something along those lines. so yeah, your quitting was what led to the fight being canceled. either way, good luck with the kickboxing thing. 3 posts in and you haven't proclaimed yourself to be better then Tony Jaa yet so that's a good start I guess.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
Big Deal
Banned

Quote:

i didnt quit boxing u ****kking faggittt , im under contract and my promotor cancelled 3 fights u lil faggittt... you dunno ****t bittch, Kickboxing is just as dangerous as Boxing u retard
Old 10-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #13
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
You are in LA sergio? You should fight Charlie in an exhibition match.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #14
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
i didnt quit boxing u ****kking faggittt , im under contract and my promotor cancelled 3 fights u lil faggittt... you dunno ****t bittch, Kickboxing is just as dangerous as Boxing u retard
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #15
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:

Quote:
lets just all get along, i apologize for my behavior when i got banned.. sorry mods im a keep it cordial this time

well that didnt last long
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: