Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #1111
boxingrob
Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Official Charlie Zelenoff Kickboxing Thread! Charlie Zelenoff now a kickboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
your hate is comically blind at this point. you want so desperately for charlie to look bad you'll believe ANYTHING negative about him. I've seen a few shakey videos with captions being put up because what's being said isn't clear. The "Do you want to box" "No" clip is bullsh*t, I don't even think charlie was talking to whoever asked that. Yes, Nino was willing to box (respect for showing up willing to face charlie in the ring, I take nothing away from that), no, it was not an option at the time, charlie was more than willing to fight right there, nino was not, charlie tried to get him out of the car at least three times to fight, they/he refused (wisely, because charlie would have left him a bloody lump in the street) to do it outside the ring. twist it any way you want, you don't care about the truth you just care about slandering charlie because it comforts some insecurity you have. f*ck off douche bag, go back to ESB where you guys can do your generic junior high pile on of the guy who's just trying to share his dream with people.

Charlie said he was going to have a video up of himself fighting nino, he did`nt deliver. The hate continues. Next.
boxingrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #1112
The MesserShot
Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Official Charlie Zelenoff Kickboxing Thread! Charlie Zelenoff now a kickboxer

Charlie is off of the message boards again. Bwahahaha Yeah Right.

He was just over at Boxrec and he made a thread saying...Floyd Mayweather came back in 2009 guess who is coming back in 2010.

Just a couple days ago he was ducking that kid Nino and saying that boxing was for *******?

No matter how that all went down and there are varying reports and videos.....Charlie's buddy Alex is a complete piece of crap. The dude definitely threatens to shoot Nino. If he has a gun or not is not the issue really. Just saying it is disgusting and enough to get somebody else to shoot him and Charlie. You gotta be 1 dumb mofo to threaten to shoot a car load of mexicans without having a gun.

Beyond that, this Alex chump is the same guy that Charlie too with him to Arkansas. The kid ripped off Denny's without paying and Hartley had to take him back and force him to pay the bill. The kid was also talking to Punch Pringle about his credit card scams. What a piece of trash.

These 2 russian immigrant kids are scums. They don't work at all. They are criminals and drags on society. Not to mention they are dumb as a box of rocks. The next crew that comes to see Charlie will probably have weapons and sh*t. They have only but a couple different outcomes that will come to them ( Charlie and Alex) they will either be prison *****es to the white power gang or they will be 6 feet under. My bet is prison ***** for Charlie and 6 feet under for Alex.
The MesserShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:49 AM   #1113
oh the horror
NBA Legend

Where I come from....if you threaten to shoot someone and dont actually pull out a gun? People are going to stomp you out. End of story. You dont talk about things like that in public. Your mouth and empty threats can get you in a world of hurt.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:37 AM   #1114
nino1831
Saw a basketball once

Default Zelenoff EXPOSED!

nino1831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #1115
rezznor
Nosetradamus

free charlie!
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:52 PM   #1116
1987_Lakers
5-time NBA All-Star

Can't believe this guy became famous on the internet, lol.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:59 PM   #1117
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Can't believe this guy became famous on the internet, lol.

Mental illness and self delusion is a hell of a thing.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:03 PM   #1118
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Charlie Z was on TMZ. Seriously.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/12/boxing...nternet-bully/

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:17 PM   #1119
Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

http://m.tmz.com/#video/0-68wvjoer/

Yeah Charlie is to boxing as Stalker is to basketball analysis. Only on ISH are guys like this allowed to roam free.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:20 PM   #1120
warriorfan
The Bully

Little Z vs The Nastyboy

Lets make it happen

I got 5 g's on the boy
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:22 PM   #1121
Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
Little Z vs The Nastyboy

Lets make it happen

I got 5 g's on the boy

Actually I think stalker would beat his ass lmao.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:23 PM   #1122
warriorfan
The Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Actually I think stalker would beat his ass lmao.

I know I wouldn't put money on it if I didn't think it would happen lmao
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:36 PM   #1123
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

I can beat Charlie Z without even tryin', is that fаggot still alive
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: