Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #46
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Scarlett Johansson is SMOKIN'!!!

Scarlett & Jessica Alba = hottest celebs in the game
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #47
ISHDiva4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Scarlett & Jessica Alba = hottest celebs in the game

Beg to differ!

Kim Kardashian, Chad Michael Murray, Stacey Dash, Beyonce, Megan Fox, Sofia Vergara, Adriana Lima, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Pete Wentz, Naomi Campbell, old Tyra Banks have somethingg to say about that!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #48
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISHDiva4eva
Beg to differ!

Kim Kardashian, Chad Michael Murray, Stacey Dash, Beyonce, Megan Fox, Sofia Vergara, Adriana Lima, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Pete Wentz, Naomi Campbell, old Tyra Banks have somethingg to say about that!

Kim Kardashian has known better times.
Chad Michael Murray...dunno her.
Stacey Dash...dunno her.
Beyonce...She's smoking hot, but not my kind of girl (don't get me wrong, she's something else!).
Megan Fox you're right, she's awesome.
Sofia Vergara...dunno her.
Adriana Lima is a goddess, ****ing jaric...
hanning Tatum, Zac Efron, Pete Wentz dunno them
Naomi Campbell never been fond of her.
Tyra Banks used to be goat, but she must be kind of ermmm "mature" nowadays. I haven't seen her in a long time.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #49
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

nvm that had to be sarcastic.
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #50
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Jeez, am I really being picky about celebrities? I take back everything I said.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #51
Vragrant

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

She is a little pale but I've always liked Scarlett

Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #52
Vragrant

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:22 AM   #53
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Both are hot as hell. Johansson's hotter, but I def wouldn't kick Biel out of bed... Both of them are in recent magician movies as well (The Prestige, The Illusionist)... Speaking of which, The Prestige was a badass movie. Saw it tonight. Very dark and heavy. Good performances all around.

scarlet johanson was AWFUL in the prestige, overall she is a solid actress but in that film- which is a quality film dont get me wrong- she was utterly terrible.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:47 AM   #54
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish Scarlett Jo had a nicer ass, but her boobs are good
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:01 AM   #55
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

WTF?Look at her 'crotch bulge'.
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:44 AM   #56
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Stacey Dash...dunno her.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #57
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Ryan Reynolds is such a luck SOB imagine upgrading from Alanis Morriste to Scarlett.... argh The only thing I dont really like about Scarlet is her big nose reminds me of Michelle Trachtenberg albeit Michelle is like alot of levels down hehehe.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #58
EastBayFuNk510
Decent playground baller

EastBayFuNk510 has an OK reputation so far

Im rockin wit Scarlette ...i like biel but im feelin scarlette a lil more
EastBayFuNk510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #59
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Jessica Biel and Alba are my two favorites
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #60
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

I think her jew gonzo schnozz is cute.

Oh, and then there's the rest of her.

Love me some Scarlett.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: