Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2006, 05:28 AM   #1
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Default Cool's Thread

Cool, u deserve a thread named after you my friend. This guy has been bringing the funny since day one. His humor is beyond funny. It's so funny, the word for it hasn't even been invented yet. Keep the funnies coming Cool, you're on your way to the top! Drinks on me buddy! Cheers
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #2
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

The sarcasm that surrounds Cool is the only funny part about his jokes.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
The sarcasm that surrounds Cool is the only funny part about his jokes.

Well than why do you come to this thread and just make trouble why dont stop giving your opinion and just dont come to the threads.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
final.wrath
Banned

lets keep the "funny" thread. its already so big it seems a waste to abandon it now.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:15 PM   #5
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584
Cool, u deserve a thread named after you my friend. This guy has been bringing the funny since day one. His humor is beyond funny. It's so funny, the word for it hasn't even been invented yet. Keep the funnies coming Cool, you're on your way to the top! Drinks on me buddy! Cheers

Hey man thanks a lot. I love it its so cool.LOL. But anyways YOU GUYS ARE ALL THE BEST. So keep coming to the thread funny to see much more funny stories. AND THANKS AGAIN YOU ARE GREAT.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:18 PM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
lets keep the "funny" thread. its already so big it seems a waste to abandon it now.

We are gonna its not going anywhere. But this is a good way to bring more people to it. And I am only gonna do the funny stories over in the funny thread. So keep coming to the thread funny to see the funny stories. And again you guys are the best IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN YOU GUYS.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:41 PM   #7
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:31 PM   #8
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Well than why do you come to this thread and just make trouble why dont stop giving your opinion and just dont come to the threads.
The whole part of a message board is to voice opinions. If you don't like it then too bad. It's there. If you're such a good comic you should expect criticism.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:39 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Okay, give your opinion. But why do you just come into some threads and just diss the people that are doing them. If you dont like the threads then dont come in. And if you dont like my posts and my comedy so much, why do u keep coming in and viewing and posting in my threads. If you dont like them then dont come back. No one is forcing u to read my posts. Your coming all on ur own. So stop coming in my threads, if you dont like them.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:41 PM   #10
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
The whole part of a message board is to voice opinions. If you don't like it then too bad. It's there. If you're such a good comic you should expect criticism.

what do u mean, IF he's such a good comic... of course he is, havent u gone through and read his whole "funny" thread?

He's right though Cool. With u being such a great comic, the haters will be throwing criticism your way every chance they get, mainly because they're jealous.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:54 PM   #11
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Okay, give your opinion. But why do you just come into some threads and just diss the people that are doing them. If you dont like the threads then dont come in. And if you dont like my posts and my comedy so much, why do u keep coming in and viewing and posting in my threads. If you dont like them then dont come back. No one is forcing u to read my posts. Your coming all on ur own. So stop coming in my threads, if you dont like them.
My opinion is that you suck. And NOT because you're jokes are clean. It's because they're retarded. I usually don't just "come into threads and diss people", I only do it when it's deserved. I keep coming back because you keep replying. I also keep coming with the tiny sliver of chance that you actually said something funny. I'll use this as an example:
Quote:
So have you guys heard about Jerry Stackhouse. Well I heard he eats gummy bears before every game. And I also heard he sticks one under his nose before every game for good luck. And he also showers with them. It is kind of weird. Then I heard he did not get to eat his gummy bears before a game one time and he went crazy. He started screaming like a maniac, saying, WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME IF I FIND OUT WHO TOOK MY GUMMY BEARS I WILL GET TRACY MCGRADY TO GIVE ME HOT POCKETS TO THROW AT YOU ALL AND KOBE TO GIVE ME CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP TO POUR ON YOU ALL.
How the hell is Jerry Stackhouse eating gummy bears, Tracy McGrady eating Hot Pockets, and Kobe eating chicken noodle soup even remotely funny? Everybody eats that stuff why should they be any different? Showering with gummy bears? Yawn. When I gave you the idea to say something about Hot Pockets, (check page 1), I figured you'd come up with something better than "Tracy McGrady eats hot pockets LOLz!!!" Usually when you joke about hot pockets you talk about how it's always either frozen in the middle or so boiling hot that it annihilates your mouth to where nothing tastes normal for weeks. Apparently we just have different views on what's funny. Whatever.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:59 PM   #12
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

People give me stories about what they have heard. And i write about them. AND IF I SUCK WHY DO U KEEP CLICKING THE BUTTON TO COME IN HERE. DONT CLICK THE BUTTON AND UR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED. And also we are just having fun and playing around. Why do you gotta be so serious. We just want to have fun and laugh. Why do you gotta come in here and just make everything so serious.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:00 PM   #13
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584
what do u mean, IF he's such a good comic... of course he is, havent u gone through and read his whole "funny" thread?

He's right though Cool. With u being such a great comic, the haters will be throwing criticism your way every chance they get, mainly because they're jealous.

Okay from now on I will not answer haters. I will just let them talk. Thanks for the advice man. YOU ARE THE BEST. YOU ALL ARE. WITHOUT YOU I AM NOTHING.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:25 PM   #14
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
So have you guys heard about Jerry Stackhouse. Well I heard he eats gummy bears before every game. And I also heard he sticks one under his nose before every game for good luck. And he also showers with them. It is kind of weird. Then I heard he did not get to eat his gummy bears before a game one time and he went crazy. He started screaming like a maniac, saying, WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME IF I FIND OUT WHO TOOK MY GUMMY BEARS I WILL GET TRACY MCGRADY TO GIVE ME HOT POCKETS TO THROW AT YOU ALL AND KOBE TO GIVE ME CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP TO POUR ON YOU ALL.

Ah ha, I missed that one in the original thread, that's gold!

Keep it up COOL! I thought you were cool on your old name(Don't worry, I'll keep it on the down low!) but you still keep the same humor, I love it!
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:27 PM   #15
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX

Ah ha, I missed that one in the original thread, that's gold!

Keep it up COOL! I thought you were cool on your old name(Don't worry, I'll keep it on the down low!) but you still keep the same humor, I love it!

Hey come to the other thread I just posted some new stories. Come and read them in the "funny" thread.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: