Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 09:31 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default "It was some of Vince's garbage."

http://www.nj.com/nets/ledger/index....300.xml&coll=1
Quote:
Taking a page out of the NFL coaching handbook, Frank decided to play music during practice yesterday. It was a new exercise he wanted to try out to see how the team reacted to the distraction.

"We want to be able to communicate to one another during a situation where it might be a loud crowd," Robinson said. "It's the first time I've had it during one of my practices. The music was terrible. It was some of Vince's garbage. (Practice) was good. You didn't see guys dancing around and losing focus."
i had a hearty laugh over those lines.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:34 AM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Cliff plays the "old man" part quite well.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:23 PM   #3
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

haha cliff probably wanted some jazz or classical music.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:30 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

i've never heard of a pot head listening to Chopin.

which makes me wonder what Carter listens to...

hmm...

i know Jay Z makes them play his songs during Nets games but ..
Old 10-24-2006, 06:16 PM   #5
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm pretty sure Carter listens to R&B mostly.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:11 PM   #6
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
haha cliff probably wanted some jazz or classical music.
As long as it's not any Bob Marley.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:59 PM   #7
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far

Vince Carter has said he likes all kinds of music and he took band in high school and college and he also played the Saxophone

I dont think Cliffy listens to Jazz, he probably listens to rap
Old 10-24-2006, 11:59 PM   #8
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMo
As long as it's not any Bob Marley.

who knows
Old 10-25-2006, 12:00 AM   #9
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

JKIDD hurt, Marcus Williams injured, Hassan Adams in DUI problems, Jay Williams waived, whats going on? :confused:
Old 10-25-2006, 12:54 AM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jay williams was expected to be waived.

the other stuff is nothing serious. practically over already.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #11
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Since when is Kidd hurt?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:13 PM   #12
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default re:

Kidd has flu like symptoms and he managed to dish out 12 assists...

I hope Kidd has the flu more often this season.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:20 AM   #13
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

I dont think Cliffy listens to Jazz, he probably listens to rap[/quote]
I heard he is a big fan of Dr. Dre's album "The Chronic".
That was a joke...a bad,bad joke.
I'm just kidding, I love Uncle Cliffy! Just stay clean Uncle Cliff! You can do as you please when you retire. We are gonna need you this season and post season.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:05 AM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i just wish the NBA didn't have to follow in the dysfunctional footsteps of the US government about pot. it's not going to help your game and it's not a health risk. uncle cliffy was foolish to get caught, but he didn't deserve to get suspended.

you might as well just suspend people for smoking cigs, too.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #15
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default re

regardless, it's the law, and no matter how stupid a law is, it should be obeyed

(unless it violates the Constitution or other civil rights)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread