Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-22-2006, 10:56 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default OT: Shawn Merriman suspended 4 games (steroid related)

Breaking news on espnews
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:04 PM   #2
KingofKings718
Great young streetballer

KingofKings718 has an OK reputation so far

He had to be on something. Kid is a monster. That's a damn shame.
KingofKings718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:21 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

wait this isn't shawn marion right?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:22 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
No. Shawn Merriman from the San Diego Chargers.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:24 PM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller

I thought that at first too. I just ran the actual name through Google to see if they were talking about someone else, and low and behold, it's some stupid football player.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:25 PM   #6
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I thought that at first too. I just ran the actual name through Google to see if they were talking about someone else, and low and behold, it's some stupid football player.
Stupid football player?

He's pretty good.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:28 PM   #7
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

His rookie year I somewhat questioned whether he was on that stuff. Knew homeboy was on something the way he was beasting. Look at his frame..You don't see many many 21 year olds that big without any extra "help".

Next dude who will get caught on roids is Vernon Davis.

Last edited by BFRESH44 : 10-22-2006 at 11:32 PM.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:30 PM   #8
10hardaway10
I airball my layups

10hardaway10 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKings718
He had to be on something. Kid is a monster. That's a damn shame.

lmao .. thinking it was shawn marion
10hardaway10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:30 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Stupid football player?

He's pretty good.

My football knowlege is somewhat limited. I hadn't heard of him, and he's on roids, so I assumed he was stupid. Sue me.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:40 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Then why sport the GB avatar?

Why is Shawn Merriman on roids but not Urlacher? Ray Lewis? LT? All were beasts in thier rookie years.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:52 PM   #11
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

damn, i thought the title said Shawn Marion
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:52 PM   #12
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Why is Shawn Merriman on roids but not Urlacher? Ray Lewis? LT? All were beasts in thier rookie years.

The only diffrence I'd note is that none of those guys were 270+ lbs all muscle coming in....
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:55 PM   #13
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

He Had To Be On Something, Wonder how his boxing career turns out
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:08 AM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
The only diffrence I'd note is that none of those guys were 270+ lbs all muscle coming in....

Wrong he came in the nfl a lil over 250.

Now he is about 6'4 270...no different than other pass rushing DE who came into the league and added on. No different than Dwight Freeney when he was drafted. Weighing 248-252 and now around 170 or so.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:17 AM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I like GB.

Quote:

Is there a thread somewhere on ISH that says they are on roids?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: