Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #481
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL Week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Why are you sporting an Eagles avatar and Marlo has a Cowgirls avatar? You both lose bets?
yep

confusing I know...

I have read a few of my on posts thinking they were Posterize or something...then I realized it was me...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #482
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
yep

confusing I know...

I have read a few of my on posts thinking they were Posterize or something...then I realized it was me...

Yeah... It is totally throwing me off.

As for this game, I'm very impressed with the maturation of Chad Henne. I feel like the Sanchez hype is overshadowing what has been a very good game by Chad. He has matched Sanchez throw-for-throw.

I always felt like he was an NFL-ready QB in college. It ended up taking him a few years, but he seems to have come around.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #483
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A. That was not anything close to interference.
B. That was a massive drop by Braylon.

Good to have you back, BE.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #484
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Earlier I told my friend why did they pick this for the monday night game? There had to be somethin better. But this has been great.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #485
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

I'm going to say it...

Henne > Sanchez
Old 10-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #486
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ronnie Brown FTW
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #487
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'm going to say it...

Henne > Sanchez

Henne's got 3 more years of college football experience on him. That's a given right now, but Sanchez still looks great though.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:42 AM   #488
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Sanchize looks great for a dude who has started five total games in the NFL and only 16 games in college.

Henne looks solid, but how many average quarterbacks would look solid with a running game like that to lean on? There is still a lot of managing with both quarterbacks, but more so with Henne.

Until they give him more responsibility and he doesn't have the fortune of having a running game that dominant, we really don't have an idea if the guy is the real deal or just a solid player.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: