Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #76
sergiorodriguez

Default Re: Manute For Ever! How much of this clowns life is a lie???

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Sergio. The answer to your question is Sergio. You asked who came out the bigger loser, and the correct answer, is Sergio.
ish sheep
Old 10-12-2009, 03:32 AM   #77
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sergio. The answer to your question is Sergio. You asked who came out the bigger loser, and the correct answer, is Sergio.

Sergio is straight up female, word.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:34 AM   #78
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
ish sheep

lol how am i a sheep when i was the first one to call you out in the thread?

you just mad cuz this thread blew up in your face like it was made by ACME
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #79
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
lol how am i a sheep when i was the first one to call you out in the thread?

you just mad cuz this thread blew up in your face like it was made by ACME
lol how'd it blow up in my face? When am I mad? Who catches feelings from the internet lol. I just posted some bullshit lies from a poster lol what ISH chooses to do with it is up to them, to me the BS lies of Manute are still pretty hilarious
Old 10-12-2009, 03:39 AM   #80
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

naw sergiblow, you fina try to dufleck this sheit, but you done got pwned looney tunez style.

That **** is the truth, female.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 AM   #81
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yep youre extra mad cuz you repped Manute for his thread and found out it was a lie. Like an ugly girl that got lied to and gave up her V card to the captain of the football team

And dont try to pull that "who cares its the internet" thing. You ran back and forth all afternoon that day posting links in threads, bumping his old threads, posting 1,000 emoticons acting like you had just discovered who killed JFK
Old 10-12-2009, 03:42 AM   #82
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
Yep youre extra mad cuz you repped Manute for his thread and found out it was a lie. Like an ugly girl that got lied to and gave up her V card to the captain of the football team

And dont try to pull that "who cares its the internet" thing. You ran back and forth all afternoon that day posting links in threads, bumping his old threads, posting 1,000 emoticons acting like you had just discovered who killed JFK

lol I was on for like 30 minutes that day then I went to magic mountain lol, 30 minutes is not all day for me good sir. Also I ran nowhere wtf are you talking about running back and forth, lol I was just sitting on a chair in my room, i didnt take time to search for any of his old threads lol just the one he linked to proudly himself as another thread he wrote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:52 AM   #83
B-Low
The Love B-Low

lol 30 minutes my ass! in this thread alone you started it at 4:20 and were in it til 5:30

And one thread? You bumped the b!tches thread, posted it in the b@stards thread, created this thread, went into the "look a little closer" thread...
Old 10-12-2009, 03:55 AM   #84
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
lol 30 minutes my ass! in this thread alone you started it at 4:20 and were in it til 5:30

And one thread? You bumped the b!tches thread, posted it in the b@stards thread, created this thread, went into the "look a little closer" thread...
w/e man my bad I was on an hour total! then i went to magic mountain lol

you are the clown who is doing the very detective work you called me a loser for doing in the first place

I'd say this was ironic if I didn't already know that you have a thin grasp of the word.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:18 AM   #85
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
w/e man my bad I was on an hour total! then i went to magic mountain lol

you are the clown who is doing the very detective work you called me a loser for doing in the first place

I'd say this was ironic if I didn't already know that you have a thin grasp of the word.

You are so stupid. Man up, I did it, takes the sting off being busted.

Thanks for the support, B-Low
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:31 AM   #86
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The problem is people actually like Manute and he's a nice guy. I bet Sergio thought he was going to get some Handsome Man type action going, but cause Manute isn't a toolbag, people will be more fogiving.
El Kabong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:44 AM   #87
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I don't understand the support for Manute or his threads. Whats the point of going to ISH to read top 10 lists and stupid random stuff you can find anywhere else and devoid of original thought? Manute just kept flooding the board with the stuff.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:50 AM   #88
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I don't understand the support for Manute or his threads. Whats the point of going to ISH to read top 10 lists and stupid random stuff you can find anywhere else and devoid of original thought? Manute just kept flooding the board with the stuff.

Well, have you ever seen any of the stuff he posted? I havent. So, the point would be to see some new interesting things youve never read, or seen.

Its a lot better than someone creating a thread to relay the info that "their crotch itches"
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:51 AM   #89
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Well, have you ever seen any of the stuff he posted? I havent. So, the point would be to see some new interesting things youve never read, or seen.

Its a lot better than someone creating a thread to relay the info that "their crotch itches"
Now that you mention it...
El Kabong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #90
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've always had a low opinion of Manute and I'll continue to do so. This thread really had no real impact why.. the dude's an awful poster who coincidentally is freakishly tall and from overseas.. but still remains a vapid personality. I like the sh!t he says but I usually get it raw instead of through a sh!tty medium.

He is of the b!tch, and I'm not talking just birth canal.

Bruinlove continuez to slowly escalate himself onto King Jefferson's list of worthy barons.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 10-12-2009 at 09:36 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: