Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2006, 05:35 PM   #46
Mark Cuban
Banned

Mark Cuban has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit
Ronde has 2 TD's this year. How many does Tiki have? And Tiki plays offense!!

I'm half joking btw..
ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Mark Cuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:36 PM   #47
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit
Ronde has 2 TD's this year. How many does Tiki have? And Tiki plays offense!!

I'm half joking btw..

I was going to say, we give it to brandon jacobs in the red zone, tiki gets taken out.. if he was in he'd have over 7
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:36 PM   #48
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Cuban
ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Dallas Fans Talking ?

36-22
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:38 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
You can't rank him just on his rushing, he's been a great receiver throughout his career as well.

So ignore rushing even tho you mentioned his rushing yards last season and highlight recieving. And that shows how he is a Hall of Fame RB.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:41 PM   #50
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So ignore rushing even tho you mentioned his rushing yards last season and highlight recieving. And that shows how he is a Hall of Fame RB.

Wow, you really want to argue! I pointed out his rush/rec record combined, not one or the other bro.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:08 PM   #51
Darius
Decent college freshman

Darius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
But why does everyone act all surprised that a black man is articulate? You know there's so much more to "us" than the bull***** you see on B.E.T

Has Datz joined the new age Black Panters or gone Nation of Islam on us?

Seems like you are all militant on us lately
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:09 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wow, you really want to argue! I pointed out his rush/rec record combined, not one or the other bro.

Argue? I said he isnt a HOF RB. You said he was. I asked you to show me how. You declined. Sorry your football knowledge is lacking in this area to support your claim. Wasnt aware 1 year where u posted his combined rush/recieving yards made you a LOCK for the HOF.

Been in the league for 10yrs and has had 3 great seasons, 1 good. Wow.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:15 PM   #53
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Argue? I said he isnt a HOF RB. You said he was. I asked you to show me how. You declined. Sorry your football knowledge is lacking in this area to support your claim. Wasnt aware 1 year where u posted his combined rush/recieving yards made you a LOCK for the HOF.

Been in the league for 10yrs and has had 3 great seasons, 1 good. Wow.
Never said it was a lock, I said he has a chance. You have misquoted me like 3 times in this thread already dude. But you can keep pretending if you'd like.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #54
justbringit23
I airball my layups

justbringit23 has no real reputation yet.

he needs 3 more good years
justbringit23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:27 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Never said it was a lock, I said he has a chance. You have misquoted me like 3 times in this thread already dude. But you can keep pretending if you'd like.

No he doesnt have a chance. Terrell Davis has a chance not Tiki. Tiki produces 3 more years like he has the last 2yrs then there is a chance. He will retire after this season most likely and he all but seals his hopes for a chance at being a HOF RB.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:39 PM   #56
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Tiki isn't making the HOF. He will be looked at as having a solid career with some HOF worthy seasons, but overall? Naw.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:42 PM   #57
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
But why does everyone act all surprised that a black man is articulate? You know there's so much more to "us" than the bull***** you see on B.E.T

i don't believe anyone said they were "suprised" that he was so articulate or well spoken. That was just mentioned as a reply to the original poster questioning Tiki's sexuality just because of the way he speaks. Race wasn't even the issue.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:52 PM   #58
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
only that they've been brought up in this society that overtly and subtly engages in racist stereotyping.
Subtely? Society as a whole interacts based off symbolic interaction. Race is just the tip of the iceberg. Most of us wouldn't know how to interact without it. But I refuse to believe that because someone said Tiki was very articulate (which he is), that it was adversely referring to his skin color. Yes, I have heard people say "well, he is articulate for a black man", but this case sounds different. But I mean, in all stereotypes, there is truth. There usually is an over-whelming precense of non-articulate black athletes, that make themselves sound like idiots while speaking in public or in private. These examples feed stereotypes as such.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:54 PM   #59
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** Biggly
i don't believe anyone said they were "suprised" that he was so articulate or well spoken. That was just mentioned as a reply to the original poster questioning Tiki's sexuality just because of the way he speaks. Race wasn't even the issue.
Exactly. The issue that they potray him to be of the homosexual persuasion, because he is articulate, and he does express his ideas in a clear manner is the only true derogatory statement (subtle or not subtle) made in this entire thread. The race card was pulled out, when, it wasn't neccessary at all.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:31 PM   #60
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation

T. Davis is a HOF lock.
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: