Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Tiki Barber has a "little sugar in his tank"

I was watching the MNF game last night as well as the constant interviews with Tiki Barber and one of my relatives indicated that he didn't act so "manly". I concurred, given Tiki's voice and mannerisms. So the question is. Is Tiki a Teabagger?
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:53 PM   #2
Boki4MVP
I airball my layups

Boki4MVP has an OK reputation so far

hes just well spoken.
Boki4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #3
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ....

tiki barber is great. I mean he speaks so well, and is so well spoken.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #4
Mark Cuban
Banned

Mark Cuban has an OK reputation so far

That MNF telecast was atrocious, ESPN Has ruined Football on Monday night
Mark Cuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:16 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He actually looked high to me. High or drunk.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:21 PM   #6
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I noticed he acts a bit tooty fruity too

Too much b*tch in his talk, too much switch in his walk....

Not to mention he plays for the Giants
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:24 PM   #7
Mark Cuban
Banned

Mark Cuban has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I noticed he acts a bit tooty fruity too

Too much b*tch in his talk, too much switch in his walk....

Not to mention he plays for the Giants

The fact he plays for the Giants is the best one
Mark Cuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:28 PM   #8
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

the man can't help how his voice sounds.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:30 PM   #9
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
tiki barber is great. I mean he speaks so well, and is so well spoken.

I hate when people say this shyt.

You hardly ever hear someone say about a white person that they "speak so well".

But with a black person, anytime he's not going "yeah son so you nahmean i had to get the job done word up" people act all surprised like "My goodness, he's so articulate. I'm so impressed" as if it's some shock that a black person could speak clear, concise English.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:30 PM   #10
TiMavericks21
Decent playground baller

TiMavericks21 has an OK reputation so far

And yet nothing about Strahan?

Barber's extremely intelligent and articulate, apparently now a days that makes a man homosexual?
TiMavericks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:32 PM   #11
HardTattooedThug
Serious playground baller

HardTattooedThug has decent reputation

Knoe you're an idiot for even bringing race into this. Tiki IS well-spoken, no matter what the heck his race is. He is not well-spoken simply becasue he is black.

And he is def. straight. Lots of straight men act like he does, especially in the 30s and married with children. Not every athlete is some hard, tattooed thug.
HardTattooedThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:34 PM   #12
PMshooter
High School Varsity 12th Man

PMshooter has decent reputationPMshooter has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardTattooedThug
Knoe you're an idiot for even bringing race into this. Tiki IS well-spoken, no matter what the heck his race is. He is not well-spoken simply becasue he is black.

And he is def. straight. Lots of straight men act like he does, especially in the 30s and married with children. Not every athlete is some hard, tattooed thug.
On a couple of levels.
PMshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:46 PM   #13
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
I hate when people say this shyt.

You hardly ever hear someone say about a white person that they "speak so well".

But with a black person, anytime he's not going "yeah son so you nahmean i had to get the job done word up" people act all surprised like "My goodness, he's so articulate. I'm so impressed" as if it's some shock that a black person could speak clear, concise English.

I was doing it to mock the first response...thats why i said it. I was trying to get someone to say exactly what you said. Dave Chapelle did a skit on it too. I find it insulting.

It like the first thing people say about Clarence Thomas or Condi Rice is WOW she speaks so well.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:02 PM   #14
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I was doing it to mock the first response...thats why i said it. I was trying to get someone to say exactly what you said. Dave Chapelle did a skit on it too. I find it insulting.

That's a Chris Rock bit. He did it in reference to Colin Powell. How white people all say how well spoken he is. He's an educated man, what the hell do you expect him to sound like "I's goin' be Pres-OH-Dent!!!"

The biggest strike against Tiki has got to be that dance he does in the Circuit City commercial for the flat screen TV. And there was some rediculous rumor about Strahan having an affair with the Doctor from Celebrity Fit Club floating around in reference to his recent, and somewhat ugly split with his wife.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:21 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tiki Barber is white.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: