Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 10-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Morris Almond

6 Foot 6 inch Guard out of Rice University where he averaged 26.4 Points per game his senior year.

Got drafted by the Utah Jazz en the first round (25th pick) in the 2007 NBA Draft.

Almond played sparingly in his rookie season with the Jazz, averaging just 4.3 minutes in 9 games. His career high is currently 12 points, at Sacramento on December 2, 2008.

He led the D-League in scoring during the season, with the Utah Flash, averaging 25.6 points per game. In just his fifth game with the team on December 21, 2007, he tied a league record with 51 points in a 118–116 victory over the Austin Toros. Later in the season, he broke the record with a 53-point performance against the Bakersfield Jam in a 102–87 win.

I will miss Jeremy Richardson, but i love me my new magic scrub
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
josh99
Local High School Star

josh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Morris Almond

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

6 Foot 6 inch Guard out of Rice University where he averaged 26.4 Points per game his senior year.

Got drafted by the Utah Jazz en the first round (25th pick) in the 2007 NBA Draft.

Almond played sparingly in his rookie season with the Jazz, averaging just 4.3 minutes in 9 games. His career high is currently 12 points, at Sacramento on December 2, 2008.

He led the D-League in scoring during the season, with the Utah Flash, averaging 25.6 points per game. In just his fifth game with the team on December 21, 2007, he tied a league record with 51 points in a 118116 victory over the Austin Toros. Later in the season, he broke the record with a 53-point performance against the Bakersfield Jam in a 10287 win.

I will miss Jeremy Richardson, but i love me my new magic scrub
I like him too but I doubt the Magic will keep him because they will probably go with the league minimum 13 players to save money. His nickname is Mo Nuts apparently.
josh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh99
I like him too but I doubt the Magic will keep him because they will probably go with the league minimum 13 players to save money. His nickname is Mo Nuts apparently.
Mo nuts? Oh jeez how can we afford to not keep him. For some reason I always love magic scrubs
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #4
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

I too have a liking towards our blue collar players. Gotta love the hard working types.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Well, he just got waived.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: