Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-26-2006, 01:04 AM   #16
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

if you really dont want to go through 3 years of falconry classes to get an eagle's owners liscense...

http://www.bat-a-way.net/
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:35 PM   #17
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
I don't like killing things either, but sometimes you just have too. I had a mouse in my room for a while(maybe a few months) and it stayed on the other side of the room so it was cool. But then the mother f*cker started going under and around my bed making a lot of noice and I couldn't stand it anymore. After a couple days it finally got the mouse trap and now its somewhere in my back yard.

man, we used to live across the street from these trashy people a few yrs ago. their house "mysteriously" got burned down so they moved away. all of a sudden, our house became infested w/ mice. man, it was craz-E!!! i would wake up in bed hearing this crunching sound every night. i turn on the lamp next to the bed to find this mouse eating part of the floorboard like 2 feet from me. he didn't budge a bit! i couldn't kill the damn thing though. i set traps and killed countless others. killed 2 in one trap! i'm a dork.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 08:31 PM   #18
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

im an exterminator..........you are gonna have to seal any potential entry points around your house.......if you have a chimney put a cover on it. look along your roofline for any openings. if they fly out the door, then are back into your house that quickly, there must be a pretty obvious opening...or check your basement door to make sure thats not how its getting into the livingspace. bats are basically the size of mice with wings so imagine anywhere a mouse can enter.....so can a bat
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 08:33 PM   #19
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

any time i have a customer bat issue i just isolate it in an area that i doesnt have much space to fly, then hit it with a broom and throw it in a bucket.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:03 PM   #20
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
any time i have a customer bat issue i just isolate it in an area that i doesnt have much space to fly, then hit it with a broom and throw it in a bucket.

that's what exterminators do? I thought you're soppose to use some kind gas to take away all sorts of creatures.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 09:58 AM   #21
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
that's what exterminators do? I thought you're soppose to use some kind gas to take away all sorts of creatures.
umm, no....................who told you that? why would i fumigate a house for a bat???
Old 10-27-2006, 02:25 PM   #22
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

ISH has tried to get rid of their Bat problem for years. He he, doesn't work
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:20 PM   #23
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far

NBAEMoreira022 is offline   Reply With Quote