Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2006, 08:46 PM   #16
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
worst posters are people who take this place seriously.

People that take grudges are the only people that make them annoying. See "I See Hippos" for a good example. He's a giant post-whore now, and all he does in everythread is less snappy of Jerm-bash. How useless of a poster is this on an NBA forum? Pretty damn useless, he idolizes himself after a poster, can't live up to him, and creates sh*t threads like these. When he get's called out, he gets all defensive and stalks you around threads spamming useless sh*t. When he get's ignored he takes great offense to it and probably sits at home how to get back at specific poster on a internet BBS. And now that I see this his "revenge" or "cheapshot",sit back and think, is this really the only thing you got? You suck at almost everything.

Get a life white boy. Your spamming really get to me :rollingeyes:

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 10-24-2006 at 08:50 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #17
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

i seen hippos I'm convinced you are mary j. blige.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #18
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Put me on the list, I'm the worst poster here. Anytime I post in a thread people be like fuuuuck you

fightin words?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #19
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Nobody will blast you hippos., you have no credibility whatsoever.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. XXXnexusXXX
2. ced
3. lakersdynasty
4. jerm
5. VCdrivespinktricylces
6. HallandOates
7. RealMenWearGreen
8. Atlanta fans

special snitch award goes to:

.......Tracy Mcgrady.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #21
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
People that take grudges are the only people that make them annoying. See "I See Hippos" for a good example. He's a giant post-whore now, and all he does in everythread is less snappy of Jerm-bash. How useless of a poster is this on an NBA forum? Pretty damn useless, he idolizes himself after a poster, can't live up to him, and creates sh*t threads like these. When he get's called out, he gets all defensive and stalks you around threads spamming useless sh*t. When he get's ignored he takes great offense to it and probably sits at home how to get back at specific poster on a internet BBS.

Agree 100%.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #22
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
People that take grudges are the only people that make them annoying. See "I See Hippos" for a good example. He's a giant post-whore now, and all he does in everythread is less snappy of Jerm-bash. How useless of a poster is this on an NBA forum? Pretty damn useless, he idolizes himself after a poster, can't live up to him, and creates sh*t threads like these. When he get's called out, he gets all defensive and stalks you around threads spamming useless sh*t. When he get's ignored he takes great offense to it and probably sits at home how to get back at specific poster on a internet BBS.

Wow! Dam!

mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:49 PM   #23
Jerm

Quote:

Jerm isn't the only one that feels like you're desperately trying to be like Jerm. If you can't beat them, join them even amidst the shame. That's real with you!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:49 PM   #24
KnickFan4Life
Banned

KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Did you know he is in one of Jerms college classes. Jerm should beat da sh!t out dat n!gga boiey.

Hippoman, tell us about Jerm in his natural habitat
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #25
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
fightin words?
Oh, yeah, bigboi baller? Stop proposing retarded trades in the yahoo league. Dolt.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #26
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Nobody will blast you hippos., you have no credibility whatsoever.

who needs or wants credibility?

as for trying to be like jerm. considering i've been here way longer than him....whatever. ask gorapz if he shows up. ask timmeh too. i haven't changed in the 4+ years i've been here. i'm the oldest clown on this board. all the older ones left. seriously, name one poster here that does what i do that has been here longer. anyone?
Old 10-24-2006, 08:52 PM   #27
Jerm

The phuckhead isn't in any of my classes, he's lying and nuts!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM   #28
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Aren't you from London Jerm?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

what?!?! i sit four rows behind you and to the left every thursday. you pretend i'm not there and sit awkwardly. always staring at the floor like a kid with autism.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM   #30
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

i seen hippos >>> all other pointless clowns here, has been, always will be.

Jerm you are not worthy.

Bourne is really making me laugh lately.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: