Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM   #31
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

i agree with joewait. the people that take this board seriously are lame.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:55 PM   #32
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm happy to be a worst poster with xxx, cause he's a good dude, and a good poster.

Jerm's not that bad either, and neither is gee when he's on topic.

Silly thread.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:56 PM   #33
KnickFan4Life
Banned

KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
The phuckhead isn't in any of my classes, he's lying and nuts!
Very strange. But how did he know you shaved your head than. Wait, didn't you mention that once in a thread. You said you had rows, then you cut them off, and you were about to cut all your hair off.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:59 PM   #34
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
what?!?! i sit four rows behind you and to the left every thursday. you pretend i'm not there and sit awkwardly. always staring at the floor like a kid with autism.

What the hell are you talking about?...You're not in my class kid, stop being obsessed with me. What classes do you have on Thursdays?
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:00 PM   #35
Jerm

Quote:
Very strange. But how did he know you shaved your head than. Wait, didn't you mention that once in a thread. You said you had rows, then you cut them off, and you were about to cut all your hair off.

Exactly and my hair isn't even shaved to begin with!
Old 10-24-2006, 09:01 PM   #36
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if you don't want to admit it, then don't. i'll throw paper airplanes in your direction next class. you probably won't even look. pansy.

and ced, you're mom's silly for thinking she's getting any Johnsonville looking like this:

i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:03 PM   #37
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

Wow! She's hot!
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:04 PM   #38
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you...just called....your mom....hot.

and she isn't even that hot. 7/10 at most.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:05 PM   #39
Jerm

Quote:
if you don't want to admit it, then don't. i'll throw paper airplanes in your direction next class. you probably won't even look. pansy.

Ok, just be careful not to throw paper airlines at the wrong person or you will get torched, skin turning red and stuff.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:12 PM   #40
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
according to JoeWait I'm one of the worst posters on here.

hes pretty much the go-to authority on all things, so might as well add me on there.

I said you have no knowledge of basketball. that has nothing to do with your being a bad poster
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:15 PM   #41
KnickFan4Life
Banned

KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Sweet, get someone to tape it.

*Hippoboy throws a paper airplane at Jerm and giggles like a little girl*

*Jerm looks around and acknowledges that hippoboy is there, but doesn't react stupidly so he can maintain his class*

*Hippoboy whispers to his nerd friends sitting next to him "huhuhh, I told you it was him lol lol lol"

Outside the classroom after the bell rings, Jerm is waiting next to a trash can. Before hippoboy knows what is going on he is already upsidedown in a trash can. The geeks try to defend him using some sort of jedi mind trick, and then a vulcan death grip, but they run away when tells them that they are missing Desperate Housewives.

*Jerm ties up the bag with hippoman inside, and throws it in the dumpster, and takes his girl*
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:18 PM   #42
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Default .

well your right about the girl. that's the only person i know in the class...excluding the gay friend of ours who sits behind us....but that doesn't pertain to this discussion.

oh yea, i also know jerm. dude wished he was white. always wearing his abercombie & fitch apparel. can even see his armpit hairs.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:18 PM   #43
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

knicksfan4life is really bad. All his posts I saw were gibberish. Thats why i had him ignored.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:20 PM   #44
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

this is a pointless thread...
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:20 PM   #45
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

good point targus. let's do something about it....you start.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: