Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2012, 06:05 AM   #511
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation
Default Re: OT: worst poster rankings

Retard 23 (words are not enough to explain how stupid and redundant this idiot is. The world gets dumber every time he posts.) and Fagzuki obviously top this list. That douchebag andgar is pretty annoying too. Also, Bladers trolling has gotten weak. If you can't even troll properly you serve no purpose here.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:11 AM   #512
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The idiot above me thinks that I am reading his posts. I already added you on my ignore lists you stupid son of a B1tch. Post with your real account you Ugly looking skinny Little F@ggot. Go to the gym instead of creating a bunch of sock accounts in this forum.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:54 AM   #513
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Filipino tranny whore is mad, he is gonna smash his keyboard into a John's mouth on the street tonight
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:01 AM   #514
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
The Filipino tranny whore is mad, he is gonna smash his keyboard into a John's mouth on the street tonight

Come on Bro. That's a horrible gimmick account.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #515
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Just gotta love it how this pathetic hypocritical clown Lebron23/GobbJr./Deathvain X, TRIES to sit there and call out other people for supposedly having more than one account. Then is STILL stupid enough to think people are going to take anything his ret**ded random ranting rambling a** says seriously. Especially when we can all see how blind he is to his own stupidity and hypocrisy Cuz he's obviously way too stupid to know any better

Last edited by LakersReign : 04-22-2012 at 12:51 PM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #516
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacKemba
Nathan Jizzle. I don't hate anyone on this forum cos I like hearing peoples opinions on things, but this dude contributes nothing sucking up D.Rose's rim all the time. He makes me dislike Bulls fans.
yup, he is this years jasonresno
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #517
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
The idiot above me thinks that I am reading his posts. I already added you on my ignore lists you stupid son of a B1tch. Post with your real account you Ugly looking skinny Little F@ggot. Go to the gym instead of creating a bunch of sock accounts in this forum.
But you just read his post.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #518
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

SlayerEnraged - Lonely annoying troll. His Manly Stanley gimmick is nice, though.

Bagelred - Trolls every celebrity death thread with some annoying, shitty jokes.

Al Thornton - Obvious reasons

Godzuki -Posts nonsensical walls of text attacking other users

Legend of Josh -

AlphaWolf24 - Is an illiterate clown who claims to have traveled the world (only mentions it every other thread)
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #519
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
SlayerEnraged - Lonely annoying troll. His Manly Stanley gimmick is nice, though. Even Manly Stanley proves the dude is a loser IRL.

Bagelred - Trolls every celebrity death thread with some annoying, shitty jokes. Somewhat agreed

Al Thornton - Obvious reasons. Liked this guy until I saw his top 50 rappers list. LOL!!!1!!1!111!!!!

Godzuki -Posts nonsensical walls of text attacking other users. Truth

Legend of Josh - No words needed. x2

AlphaWolf24 - Is an illiterate clown who claims to have traveled the world (only mentions it every other thread) Can't argue that point

This is the official list, yes. Edited in bold with my own opinions, of course.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #520
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Most unintentionally hilarious user on ISH.

And I swear, Lebron23 is a bot that is programmed to say only so many things...like a troll bot programmed by Jeff or something. Think about it, he only has like 15 different sentences in his repertoire, if that...

"I think Lebron James will win his first NBA Finals MVP this year"
"I already added you on my ignore list you stupid son of a b1tch"
"How old are you?"
"Do you have a job?"
"Kobrick is a 34 years. old chucker"

That's about all he ever says...not to mention his robotic posting style.

Last edited by Heavincent : 04-22-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #521
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent

Most unintentionally hilarious user on ISH.

And I swear, Lebron23 is a bot that is programmed to say only so many things...like a troll bot programmed by Jeff or something. Think about it, he only has like 15 different sentences in his repertoire, if that...

"I think Lebron James will win his first NBA Finals MVP this year"
"I already added you on my ignore list you stupid son of a b1tch"
"How old are you?"
"Do you have a job?"
"Kobrick is a 34 years. old chucker"

That's about all he ever says...not to mention his robotic posting style.

Agreed.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #522
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

1. Godzuki - Lame troll with multiple personalities..

2. Jlauber - Could be a decent poster but he's too biased and he hijacks every available thread just so he can spam some more about Wilt.

3. SlayerEnraged - Lame guy, don't want to mock someone who's already down for count like that guy but he's annoying and obsessed with fishing.. No one gives a darn about his fishes, it's a basketballforum.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #523
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
SlayerEnraged - Lonely annoying troll. His Manly Stanley gimmick is nice, though.

Bagelred - Trolls every celebrity death thread with some annoying, shitty jokes.

Al Thornton - Obvious reasons

Godzuki -Posts nonsensical walls of text attacking other users

Legend of Josh -

AlphaWolf24 - Is an illiterate clown who claims to have traveled the world (only mentions it every other thread)

Haven't read anything about Manly Stanley. Is it the same account Jizzo had back in the day?
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #524
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
Haven't read anything about Manly Stanley. Is it the same account Jizzo had back in the day?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=145264
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: