Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-03-2006, 04:15 PM   #16
Bricklayer
Decent playground baller

Bricklayer has no real reputation yet.

What's up guys? First of all, i wanna say that was a tough loss against the lakers. They had no business coming back into the game like that. The jazz almost did the same thing against houston on wed... we were up by 21 and nearly threw it away. Phoenix is my 2nd fave in the NBA, huge Marion fan, but i think the game against the jazz tonight is gonna be a little tougher than some of you think... This jazz team is not the same team it's been for the last couple of years. I think we're deeper than we've ever been. We still prefer the half-court, slow-the-pace game but we finally have some guys who can run too. Of course, the suns are still the kings of the run game. Sports Illustrated had our teams at the opposite ends of the spectrum on styles. It'll be a fun one... and maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs!
Bricklayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:34 AM   #17
Kemosabe
High School Varsity 6th Man

Kemosabe has decent reputation

I didnīt expect this defeat against the Jazz. :confused:
We gave way a big advantage again end up losing this one at home.
I hope this is just a slow start like last season and we warm up really fast and upgrade our game level.
Our bench will have to contribute more productively (i hope Jalen can help ) starting from tonight game against the Clipps.
We have a tough schedule ahead so will have to improve.
Go Suns!
Kemosabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:12 AM   #18
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Anyone watching this game against the clippers?

I see Marion has 9 boards and 2 asissts at quarter time

Is Jalen Rose suited up? What number does he wear?

Looks to be a good start 26-20
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:52 AM   #19
Kemosabe

Suns down by 13 at half time.
Once again we are being killed on the boards.
He have to boxout better if we want to grab a win tonight.
Raja, Boris and Barbosa must play to their standard.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:28 AM   #20
Kemosabe

This is more like it: Suns up by 2 at the 3rd quater.
Nash is showing why he is the reigning MVP.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:48 AM   #21
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

is happening with our shooting? i've never seen so many airballs and bricks in a suns game in my life...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:58 AM   #22
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Outrebounded again 54 to 39.

Nash, Marion and Kurt have played really well..The rest have been disappointing.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:04 AM   #23
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow...okay i saw the 2nd half of the game and i really really really am not happy..here's my game thing

Nash- solid game...as always...the dependable MVP...just he actually missed a free throw...and it frustrates me that he had 3 fouls...how the heck does steve nash get fouls?

Bell-Not shooting well at all, the only thing i saw him do good for us was that loose ball foul where he got tripped

Barbosa- always the shining star...except for fouls...these new calls are hurting us...bad...he's got extreme speed, amazing layups and all he needs to do is stop fouling

Amare- didn't see him play

Diaw- He's not playing like he should..it looks like he's disinterested in winning..what did they not pay him enough or something.? wtf? i'm kinda tired of seeing him slack...he could be the difference and he's just not stepping up

Marion- AIRBALL! i'm sorry but that shooting looks like the shooting the rookies on my girls basketball team does...c'mon marion..you can shoot better than that...

D'Antoni: WHY is he not SHOUTING??!! Being enraged...??

We're 3 losses and 1 win already...and i hope its not going to continue to be like this...i'm dying... I'm so frustrated...i wanted this season to be great...it's just not starting out right and it makes me sad...we need to start winning loads of games cuz we're already 1-3 and we need a 60-20 season... I WANT THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Congrats clippers fans...the team played great..cassell is a flopper...livingston is amazing

Last edited by nash4eva!gosuns : 11-05-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:15 AM   #24
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

I think we need to throw Leandro into the starting lineup for Bell..Or maybe even Jalen.

Raja is not doing enough out there and the guys he is guarding are scoring.

We also need a rebounder Marion and Kurt are the only ones who look likely to grab a contested board..Brand kills us every time.

Of course it wouldn't be such an issue if we hit some shots.

Boris is'nt creating at all like he can..he needs to assert himself, especially when Nash is sitting. We were up 8 when Nash first sat and were down 13 at half time. 39 Points in the 3rd only cuz Nash played all of it. Maybe Jalen ROse will help run things when Nash is out.

Nash has 4 double doubles, Marion is going well and Leandro and Kurt have been OK...Banks, Raja and Boris all need to lift their games.

WE have the Spurs and Mavs next

I think we were 4-5 last year before we won 9 in a row..Lets hope we can do something like that again.

And these Laker fans are starting to talk about taking the division... That just cannot happen.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:19 AM   #25
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
I think we were 4-5 last year before we won 9 in a row..Lets hope we can do something like that again.

*prays*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
And these Laker fans are starting to talk about taking the division... That just cannot happen.

as if...the clips would beat them...if they didn't play bynum...they'd be just as pathetic as last season...that kid is doing wonders for them
Old 11-08-2006, 07:52 PM   #26
Kemosabe

Tonight, Suns have a very difficult game against the Spurs in Texas.
Stoudamire its starting so hope he could somehow balance the rebounds fight wich as been our major deficience this season (and last to). He and K Thomas will have a very tough job against Duncan - that will be one of the main keys of this game.
Marion and Bell will have to very focused on T Parker and Manu - those 2 are letal on a good night.
Hope that Nash can do his job nicely and that Boris and Barbosa can delivery like last years playoffs.
This isnīt a decisive game by any means but a defeat will leave in 1-4 (a little worring and lets not forget we play next against Dallas) and a with a win we would be 2-3 and
with a huge boost of confidence.
Letīs steal this one from San Antonio.
GO SUNS!!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 10:05 PM   #27
Kemosabe

Suns down by 1 at halftime.
Stoudamire his looking good. Unfortunate in a couple of times.
This would be a very important victory...
Old 11-09-2006, 02:06 AM   #28
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

refs helped out spurs against the refs again...it seems like everytime we play the spurs the refs choke on their whistles on our end...complete garbage
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:10 AM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol no problem...i think refs suck in alot of the games...but its equally sucky...but when we play the spurs...the spurs intimadate the refs and they blow big time...by the way marion didnt do much off anything 2nite...amare impressed...boris missed two lay ups and a dunk...just great
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:40 AM   #30
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Wow...Tough loss tonight. I thought we played pretty well up until 5 mins left in regulation.

1-4 now Its not as bad as it looks, a tough schedule so far and Kurt thomas, Banks and Amare were great tonight, suggesting there all fitting back in.
Nice to see Jalen Rose get a few minutes as well.
Well get some wins on the board soon...hopefully.

Last edited by Run&Gun=Fun : 11-09-2006 at 03:42 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: