Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-09-2006, 02:43 AM   #31
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

did anyone notice i dont even think rose touched the ball when he was in
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:45 AM   #32
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
did anyone notice i dont even think rose touched the ball when he was in

He passed it to Boris for a 3 on the Buzzer to end the first half...thats about it, I think the commentators said he had only done 1 practice in New York for the season...Whats he been doing for 2 weeks?
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:10 PM   #33
joni
I hit open layups

joni has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
He passed it to Boris for a 3 on the Buzzer to end the first half...thats about it, I think the commentators said he had only done 1 practice in New York for the season...Whats he been doing for 2 weeks?

Rose had his physical exam and first practice with PHX last Monday.
joni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 04:13 PM   #34
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i dunno...we're playing really well it's just it's not holding long enough...
hopefully this is just a phase...we like it when they win...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #35
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

tonight's game against the Griz is looking good... Amare close to a double-double... Barbosa scoring well and we lead 63-45 early in the third...

i'll try to update you guys...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:13 PM   #36
joni
I hit open layups

Default Suns-Nets

Hopefully they can hit a turning point with this one. If the Suns take care of business tonight and beat JK & Co. they'll be at .500. That all-important confidence level will build and they can start moving up.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:12 AM   #37
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ok well it's a win but they're still not holding on to leads....steve nash just saved them again with his ft shooting..

i love that man

i'm not so crazy about everyone else...

amare played good
bell played ok
marion missed (crucial) ft's
no barbosa
diaw=???

it was a good game at first...then it got sluggish
Old 11-25-2006, 01:23 AM   #38
joni
I hit open layups

Amare played "good"??? He was 3 blocks shy of a triple double.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:42 AM   #39
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni
Amare played "good"??? He was 3 blocks shy of a triple double.

well he's not so consistent that i can honestly say he's great yet..but he's gettin there

we're 6-6 now... whoop dee doo
Old 11-26-2006, 02:17 AM   #40
wally_world
M0derator

6-6 now...

76-6 when the season end!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:06 PM   #41
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Suns win 99 to 93 over the Nets. Amare looked a lot better. 25 points and 10 rebounds is the kind of night that I want see. Hopefully Amare can find some consistency with his play.

Nash was excellent, 26 points and 13 assists. My only concern right now is Boris Diaw. He played 35 minutes and only scored 4 points. At the start of the season I was worried about his production with Amare coming back but I didn't think it would be like this. Hopefully he can become a more important part in the offence as the season continues.

The Suns have won 5 of 6 and are looking great. This is how we should be playing.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:57 AM   #42
wally_world
M0derator

Amare also had 7 gigantic blocks!
Old 11-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #43
joni
I hit open layups

Default Phoenix-Houston

The Rockets at full strength would be a good test for the Suns tonight and for that reason I'm hoping TMac can go. It looks like Yao is playing great this year, but unless he's also improved his speed and stamina the Suns can run him ragged by the 4th Q, especially since this is a B2B for Houston.

Five in a row would be sweet.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:32 PM   #44
joni
I hit open layups

Well, maybe I wouldn't mind all that much if Tmac sat out .... from the EVT today:

"Raja Bell and Stoudemire missed Tuesday's practice with the flu but are expected to play tonight. Bell went to the hospital as a precaution and received intravenous fluids.
Leandro Barbosa also is expected to return tonight but still limped some on the left ankle he sprained last week."
Old 11-29-2006, 08:54 PM   #45
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni
Well, maybe I wouldn't mind all that much if Tmac sat out .... from the EVT today:

"Raja Bell and Stoudemire missed Tuesday's practice with the flu but are expected to play tonight. Bell went to the hospital as a precaution and received intravenous fluids.
Leandro Barbosa also is expected to return tonight but still limped some on the left ankle he sprained last week."

yeah it might be a good thing if Tmac sits out...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: