Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #586
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
I never said it was likely, I said it was still possible.

Well sh!t, it's still possible for every team in the league.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #587
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

thanks
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #588
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Well sh!t, it's still possible for every team in the league.

At 2-4, Zorn relinquishing play-calling duties

all opponents weep at the word
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:33 AM   #589
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Seahawks vs. Cardinals

The Battle of the last 2 NFC West Champs

Seahawk's with Hasselback healthy: 2-0

Should be a good game though. Seahawks still have a lot of injuries, but are getting healthier. They showed what they can do last week. The Seahawks have outscored opponents by 68 points in 2 games when Hasselback has played.
Yep. Great game. You called it Mr. NFL Expert.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:54 AM   #590
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
i know this is random, but does anyone have this terrel owens gift? i think it was on mnf and they had a camera on the field and it was following him and he looks at it smiling and nodding, anyone have it?

A gift from TO?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #591
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bengals lose DE Antwan Odom for the season with a torn achillies. This is a big, big loss, and his loss will be hard to overcome.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs...T02/310180047/

This sure can be an unforgiving sport sometimes.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #592
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

If that game doesn't get Fisher fired, it's hard to see what will. He is probably the most overrated coach in the league.

1.counting this year, the Titans are only 50/50 or making the playoffs this decade. That's not all that impressive.

2.1-4 in the playoffs since the Super Bowl season. Again, not impressive in the slightest.

3.He is a conservative. A complete dinosaur in today's game. Yeah, the titans had a nice record, but they got thrown out in the first round and haven't won since.

People seem to act like the Titans have been winning all decade long and that's not the truth. in all likely hood, this team will have it's 3rd season of 5 wins or less this decade. This team wouldn't have even won the AFC South last year if Peyton wasn't coming off an injury.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #593
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Bengals lose DE Antwan Odom for the season with a torn achillies. This is a big, big loss, and his loss will be hard to overcome.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs...T02/310180047/

This sure can be an unforgiving sport sometimes.

Damn this guy had been doing great things for my defensive fantasy football team. Time to find a new D lineman
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #594
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
If that game doesn't get Fisher fired, it's hard to see what will. He is probably the most overrated coach in the league.

1.counting this year, the Titans are only 50/50 or making the playoffs this decade. That's not all that impressive.

2.1-4 in the playoffs since the Super Bowl season. Again, not impressive in the slightest.

3.He is a conservative. A complete dinosaur in today's game. Yeah, the titans had a nice record, but they got thrown out in the first round and haven't won since.

People seem to act like the Titans have been winning all decade long and that's not the truth. in all likely hood, this team will have it's 3rd season of 5 wins or less this decade. This team wouldn't have even won the AFC South last year if Peyton wasn't coming off an injury.

Seems like the chatter has already begun, and then the media will feed off of this even more, and probably something happens at the end of the year. Snowball effect.

That football team flat out quit. They have issues, but they are better than that. This is the same group that took the Steelers to OT opening night.

After so many years being the head guy, guys start to tune your voice out eventually.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:43 PM   #595
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
He is a conservative. A complete dinosaur in today's game. Yeah, the titans had a nice record, but they got thrown out in the first round and haven't won since.

Your a ****ing retard, plain and simple.

I'm not going to argue whether or not he should be fired, but to use this as reasoning is beyond stupid.

In the playoffs against Baltimore last year, the loss had NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING. Let me say this again, NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING.

The PLAYERS fumbled the ball or turned the ball over in scoring position numerous times. That was the difference in the game.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #596
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Jets' Kris Jenkins and the Falcons CB Brian Williams are both out for the season
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #597
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Your a ****ing retard, plain and simple.

I'm not going to argue whether or not he should be fired, but to use this as reasoning is beyond stupid.

In the playoffs against Baltimore last year, the loss had NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING. Let me say this again, NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING.

The PLAYERS fumbled the ball or turned the ball over in scoring position numerous times. That was the difference in the game.

Eat shyt and die you little ****.

I'm not going to put it all on the dudes shoulders, but the point was that the success hasn't been there all over like everyone pretends it is. This team is NOT good on a year to year basis the way people act like it is. This team has had a few big failures this decade.

There is nothing retarded about wanting a change from Fisher's run run run punt punt punt style. I know we're supposed to be impressed by all the old school bullshyt, but enough is enough. Sticking with an old broke down piece of shyt drunk like Kerry Collins finally caught up to Fisher. I refuse to believe any other teams would be starting Kerry Collins at this point in his career. Yeah, Fisher keeps trying to make it work in his old worn out style.

This team has lost by like 90-9 in the last 2 games and hasn't won in like 10 games. My reasons are plenty good enough. If you want to defend the mullet heat with the 70's mustache. Go right ahead. But he will continue to suck and so will his team.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 10-19-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #598
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Did you not read where I said I wasn't going to argue whether or not he should be fired?

If you're going to fire him, it's not because his team lost in the playoffs last year. Yet you want to include it?

You know what that shows me? You probably hate him and thus can't make unbiased decisions regarding him. Otherwise you wouldn't use such a petty reason to fire him.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #599
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

If Fisher was canned, who would you like to replace him?
How long would he be out of a job in the NFL?
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #600
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Did you not read where I said I wasn't going to argue whether or not he should be fired?

If you're going to fire him, it's not because his team lost in the playoffs last year. Yet you want to include it?

You know what that shows me? You probably hate him and thus can't make unbiased decisions regarding him. Otherwise you wouldn't use such a petty reason to fire him.

I'm not saying it's all his fault. But the shy just piles up and I say ****'em. yeah, I'm kind of frustrated right now, but there is no doubt this team is terrible.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: