Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 10-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default nice little article on Foster

from indystar.com:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...younger+Pacers

basically talks about Jeff being the longest tenured Pacer and how he's helping out our younger squad members.

"dunk like this you should, young padawans."
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: nice little article on Foster

I have always like Jeff Foster. He plays good D and rebounds very well. He is consistent and brings great energy off the bench. Its crazy he is already 32, I remember him and a young n when he entered the league. I would love to have him on the Lakers
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:33 AM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah, one of Jeff's biggest attributes is his consistency. he gives 100% on the floor in every game and would easily fit on any other NBA team.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff's days are sadly numbered. He's really begun to show his age and the effects of the continuous back troubles. I don't want him moved, but his deal will be quite valuable when it reaches it's last year. When rumors have floated about him being moved he's always been professional and realistic about it, understands it's a business and if it helped the franchise he'd understand.

We just drafted his replacement in Hansbrough in terms of setting an example and bringing it every night whether it's a frigid January night a dozen games out or Game 7 in mid-June. I think once he hangs it up he'll remain involved with the franchise, broadcaster, assistant (I think he'd make a great one), front office, something.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Jeff's days are sadly numbered. He's really begun to show his age and the effects of the continuous back troubles. I don't want him moved, but his deal will be quite valuable when it reaches it's last year. When rumors have floated about him being moved he's always been professional and realistic about it, understands it's a business and if it helped the franchise he'd understand.

We just drafted his replacement in Hansbrough in terms of setting an example and bringing it every night whether it's a frigid January night a dozen games out or Game 7 in mid-June. I think once he hangs it up he'll remain involved with the franchise, broadcaster, assistant (I think he'd make a great one), front office, something.
Man, I hope so.

Jeff is one of the greatest Pacers of all time (in terms of being a guy who puts everything he has into the game night in and night out, a dedicated player).

Last edited by catzhernandez : 10-11-2009 at 12:03 PM.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Man, I hope so.

Jeff is one of the greatest Pacers of all time (in terms of being a guy who puts everything he has into the game night in and night out, a dedicated player).
me too. i think Jeff would make a great broadcaster.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

He will def. be a good mentor to Tyler, Hibbert and the other bigs. I think they can learn a lot about how to handle yourself as a basketball player and how to understand the game as a business. Good thing though, his replacement in Tyler is a good one bc he has a good head on his shoulders. He was a workhorse in UNC, I expect him to get the most out of his ability in INdy
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: