Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Exclusive CARTMANCLONE Interview...(Talks Charlie Z, Banging, etc)

Cartman - First off it's great to have you back on the boards man. You were definitely missed.

For the posters who are new or don't know you that well, can you touch who you are, where you are from, and what you're about?

Can you get into what you've been doing since we last heard from you? I know you're up in Canada but how did you end up there? Hows it been up north? You miss Dallas at all?

It's been while documented that you used to be a gang banger. Are you still a practicing banger?

The video you posted recently was hard as hell. Props. Can you talk about who exactly all of those people you were telling to f*ck off were?

I have to ask you about potentially fighting Charlie Zelenoff, ISH's resident boxer. If we could agree to terms of a fight and a purse would this be something that interests you?
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
Soulja Boy
Banned

Soulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Exclusive CARTMANCLONE Interview...(Talks Charlie Z, Banging, etc)

Marlo im fighting eric barnwell feb.27 man thats my first pro Win
Soulja Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulja Boy
Marlo im fighting eric barnwell feb.27 man thats my first pro Win
I know bro, I'm talking about some sh*t on the underground though. Some stuff that I'd set up and promote. I'd get together a big purse and stream this stuff and it'd be tight.

Are you interested in something like that?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
Soulja Boy
Banned

Soulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat cool

i knocked out heavyweights before Id Swap Leather with this clown Cartmanclone but right now Im focused On eric barnwell and only eric barnwell thats my focus to beat Him
Old 10-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If the fight is in Montreal, i'll put 300$ towards the purse
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
If the fight is in Montreal, i'll put 300$ towards the purse
I'll match that amount Macmac. Would you be interested in co-promoting this fight with me?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Cartman - First off it's great to have you back on the boards man. You were definitely missed.

For the posters who are new or don't know you that well, can you touch who you are, where you are from, and what you're about?
Answer:Im That N!gga Zilla MAne aka Zilla Mane Da Great aka Tha Young Don ya feel me. My moms from The Gambia and My Pops from Senegal. They migrated to The Nawfside Triple D, TExas Concrete Jungle ya heard.

Can you get into what you've been doing since we last heard from you? I know you're up in Canada but how did you end up there? Hows it been up north? You miss Dallas at all?
Answer:Man I was blowin on a 20 dollar blunt of dro ,and my pops caught a n1gga. Africans dont play wit tha Ganja so he just told me I had to go to Canada, which makes little sense. The **** is different up in Montreal, I like it, but the homesickness can be overwhelming and **** ya herd. I miss Dallas wit all my heart mane, it might not be as culturally advanced as Montreal, but home is where the heart is, and that's the crazy thing

It's been while documented that you used to be a gang banger. Are you still a practicing banger?
Answer:NAw Bro. That Whole Bangin thing was blown out of proportion. IT was to phuck wit y'all and I just ran wit it. The "Gang" was just a clique and **** that was down for each other which happened to have n1ggaz in it that was bloods so you know I threw up tha B and was down wit tha clique and ****, but I aint never gang banged ya herd.

The video you posted recently was hard as hell. Props. Can you talk about who exactly all of those people you were telling to f*ck off were?
Answer:ITs some muthafukas on another forum. Geffrey Chaucer was a n1gga I was gonna fight, but he showed up to the wrong Part of Tha hood and tried to front, but that's another issue ya feel me.

I have to ask you about potentially fighting Charlie Zelenoff, ISH's resident boxer. If we could agree to terms of a fight and a purse would this be something that interests you?
Answer:If The Purse is large enough, and the fight is staged in Montreal, I would have no problems wit this.

thanks for tha luv no homo
Old 10-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'll match that amount Macmac. Would you be interested in co-promoting this fight with me?

Sure, if both cats are down, it'd be fun to watch....if they do it in Montreal, i can set up everything from promotion to venue, filming, etc..
Old 10-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #9
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Good stuff C-Clone. Thanks for the taking the time to clear all that stuff up. I'm going to try and make this fight worth your while.

I'll have another interview for your later tonight if you feel like it?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Sure, if both cats are down, it'd be fun to watch....if they do it in Montreal, i can set up everything from promotion to venue, filming, etc..
Cool I think I can talk Charlie into. C-Clone is down. Money talks.

I think this will be a lot of fun for us, them, and obviously all of ISH. Everyone is a winner in the end.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #11
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Good stuff C-Clone. Thanks for the taking the time to clear all that stuff up. I'm going to try and make this fight worth your while.

I'll have another interview for your later tonight if you feel like it?
set it up breh
Old 10-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #12
Soulja Boy
Banned

dude marlo i got a fight in february man... Im already training for it, cant u wait till i get my first pro win then im a take on these other clowns who u got in Mind
Old 10-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #13
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Cool I think I can talk Charlie into. C-Clone is down. Money talks.

I think this will be a lot of fun for us, them, and obviously all of ISH. Everyone is a winner in the end.

Looks like the last step is getting the Z train on board
Old 10-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulja Boy
dude marlo i got a fight in february man... Im already training for it, cant u wait till i get my first pro win then im a take on these other clowns who u got in Mind
i dont even have to train for you..you homo..I'll smoke a blunt, beat yo ass, and collect my 5k
Old 10-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #15
Soulja Boy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.W.F
i dont even have to train for you..you homo..I'll smoke a blunt, beat yo ass, and collect my 5k

i would Murder You faggiiit.... I boxed for 5 god damn years I been doing this for years, its easy to talk smack to a boxer online Biiithc But it isnt easy to Box a Boxer.... and If Id fight You Id smoke You Like a purple hayes joint u ****king faggiittt
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: